Aurix Exchange

pending orders over the weekend?

monty666

If i have a pending order for a short trade, at say 1.4313 and on friday it closes at 1.4350, but on monday it opens at 1.4280, will the pending order trigger?
Broker is hotforex pending order without SL and TP ...

J

jamesagnew717

you have placed an order in the market, so I would say that it should get triggered, are you expecting a gap down like ?

:)

monty666

i deposit 450$ to this account, pending order w/ 1lot SL=0 TP=0 ....
pending order is still listed - you think this being executed if market opens under sell price?

J

jamesagnew717

you should never , and I mean, NEVER , place an order in the market without using a stop loss.

you should never place more that 2% of your account at risk in 1 trade

J

jamesagnew717

no, margin will not be called, you need to look at the chart at Sunday night 10 pm gmt and close trade profit or loss immediately

J

jamesagnew717

can I ask you what pair you are trading and why you went short ?

monty666

EURUSD I think the rate will adjust downward because there is no real reason for this high valuation and also the bad news before market closed ... what do you think?

J

jamesagnew717

pending order eur/usd

pending order eur/usd

here is what I see, 3 key areas of support before your order would be hit, not to say it cant burst through, but this shows how price can be held.

Attachments

• pending order.jpg
    pending order.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 0
J

jamesagnew717

gartley pattern bearish butterfly

gartley pattern bearish butterfly

here is what I see is happening on the eur/usd, just went through a butterfly pattern, gartley pattern bearish butterfly, you can see this better on the 4 hour chart, its when price comes from a high to a low then back up and stalls then falls down to create a higher low the back up and stalls at the 78 fib level as shown here, now look for price to fall back down to the 38.2 level, hope you understand what I am going on about, if not, you can Google gartley patterns and all will be explained.

its harmonics

:D

Attachments

• gartley bearish eurusd.jpg
    gartley bearish eurusd.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 0

Aurix Exchange