Aurix Exchange

Perfect

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hi people., specialy majjed and samoray. i am work at some very profitable strategy, thats a mix from 5 great indicators, thanks for your sharing i use 3 indicators from your posts. i am testing in strategy tester program, and for 2 mounths testing" WE" are in 70% profitable:) The testing goes very slowly but it deserve.I am testing now for next results and when i am finish with my test i will report you for my results( sure if thay are in positive)
regards

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi people., specialy majjed and samoray. i am work at some very profitable strategy, thats a mix from 5 great indicators, thanks for your sharing i use 3 indicators from your posts. i am testing in strategy tester program, and for 2 mounths testing" WE" are in 70% profitable:) The testing goes very slowly but it deserve.I am testing now for next results and when i am finish with my test i will report you for my results( sure if thay are in positive)
regards

Great , please keep us update .

Thankx

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Welcome

Welcome

Here is my mix:)
Entry rules: When i got signals from all indicators i entered with order,
like you see in the picture its simple, and i am testing still this strategy, so for exit signals i am not ready yet to explain but you can exit at pivots resistances and supports or with fiboR help. You can change the colors in MACD Traditonal and fisher4 indicators. Green change to blue, to have clear colors with another indicators. For now the best results are in BGP-USD H4
I cant atach the indicators( it show me invalid atach) but you can find MACD TRADITIONAL and FISHER indicators at forums. If you can not i will post the links.The other indicators are from:
-forex mutant system- trend bars indy.
-sniper buy-sell indy from sniper forex system
enjoy

Tinojazz

VIP Member
link

link

Here is my mix:)
Entry rules: When i got signals from all indicators i entered with order,
like you see in the picture its simple, and i am testing still this strategy, so for exit signals i am not ready yet to explain but you can exit at pivots resistances and supports or with fiboR help. You can change the colors in MACD Traditonal and fisher4 indicators. Green change to blue, to have clear colors with another indicators. For now the best results are in BGP-USD H4
I cant atach the indicators( it show me invalid atach) but you can find MACD TRADITIONAL and FISHER indicators at forums. If you can not i will post the links.The other indicators are from:
-forex mutant system- trend bars indy.
-sniper buy-sell indy from sniper forex system
enjoy

here is the link from sniper
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/195250813/Sniper_Forex.zip

rwrz

template

template

Hello,

Nice system!
Why not put a PACK with all indicators and a Template for it?
So everyone can test and put the results here...

I can create an EA for backtesting...

Thanks

Rodrigo

Tinojazz

VIP Member
hi

hi

Hello,

Nice system!
Why not put a PACK with all indicators and a Template for it?
So everyone can test and put the results here...

I can create an EA for backtesting...

Thanks

Rodrigo

hi, and welcome.I dont know how to template it, if you need the indicators please email me and i will send you all indicators expresly. Here is disabled to atach the files.
email: deja.vucafe@yahoo.com or my skype : tinohrid
I am open for everybody from this forum, so you can contact me when you want.
It will be very good to make EA, and we can test together in the forum.
regards

SAMORAI

hi, and welcome.I dont know how to template it, if you need the indicators please email me and i will send you all indicators expresly. Here is disabled to atach the files.
email: deja.vucafe@yahoo.com or my skype : tinohrid
I am open for everybody from this forum, so you can contact me when you want.
It will be very good to make EA, and we can test together in the forum.
regards
upload on mediafire and send the link here
thanks

Tinojazz

VIP Member
here it is

here it is

Hi here is the link with all indicators,thanks Samoray.

Code:
mediafire.com/myfiles.php

The rules for strategy are clear, entry when you got signals from all indicators and for exit its nessesary to have biger take profit, and smal stop loss, if
"rwrz" want to make EA that will be perfect.
You can put options in the EA:
- TP, SL, TS, BE, oposite close,add positions, max orders, MM with risk, time filter and if its posible to put EMA 100 for recognise the main trend. if the price is under the EMA 100 we are opening just sell orders, ans it is an above buy orders.
thanks

SAMORAI

Hi here is the link with all indicators,thanks Samoray.

Code:
mediafire.com/myfiles.php

The rules for strategy are clear, entry when you got signals from all indicators and for exit its nessesary to have biger take profit, and smal stop loss, if
"rwrz" want to make EA that will be perfect.
You can put options in the EA:
- TP, SL, TS, BE, oposite close,add positions, max orders, MM with risk, time filter and if its posible to put EMA 100 for recognise the main trend. if the price is under the EMA 100 we are opening just sell orders, ans it is an above buy orders.
thanks
hi
thanks
but the link is wrong and it's just for you send the correct link please

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Happy new year

Happy new year

Here it is
Code:
4shared.com/file/185996400/4a3e44f8/mix-sniper-macdtr-mutant-fishe.html
regards

H

hermes

Tino I want to ask you about the Fish indi. I downloaded it recently somewhere. How exact it is because colorful it is for sure?
Thanks Hermes

everything looks ok but this fisher indicators..?? am not realy confortable with. but i love your simplicity, trade the colors simple and neat.

Aurix Exchange