one to one coaching

Pindols Trading Journal

pindol

I am going to start a trading journal of me, my experiences since i started trading and where I have got to. Its quite a story. I have already done posts on WWI and have had good comments. This journey should be put into a book as its pretty unbelievable. I will be adding something each day so please keep an eye on this one its going to be pretty incredible

pindol

Well it all started six years ago. I had been in a marriage that was becoming a disaster. I had three children who were all pretty young and a job which took me away quite often even though I saw the world. I had achieved pretty much everything I wanted to in my career and was the Operations Director UK and Europe in the 44th biggest company in the world. I drove a performance car a convertible jaguar XKR and could take a company that was struggling and implement the latest lean manufacturing technologies into them to improve their efficiency. After a pretty horrific time at home I decided I could stay no more at home and separated from my wife. The following period of time was difficult as the divorce turned into something of a nightmare and my children stated they wanted to be with me. Now a daughter of 12 yrs old is never going to be given to a father by the courts when the mother can care for her. I was sitting in my office one afternoon and had just put the phone down to my solicitor who told me that with the job I was in, the travelling etc I had no chance of getting the kids. It took me about 5 minutes max to make my decision. I emptied my draws into some boxes, called a taxi and then went to the MD's office. I placed my car keys on his desk and said that he would not see me again. I walked to the taxi and he drove me away. I had gone from the dream job everyone aspires to and was unemployed with no income all in 5 minutes. As I drove away I realised I would have to make a brand new life and career but I also knew I had made the right decision and never looked back. I used all the money I had and fought to get me kids and one one sunny morning in the high court in Cardiff the judge ruled in my favour. I was now broke and lived in a caravan but had my daughter by my side. Two years from starting the fight she was with me. But there was someone in the background who had help more than people know and my next post will take the story further.

one to one coaching