PipFinite Trend PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
peep;n2345774 said:
Guys, be aware of "investor84"

Everything he says is all lies and has no proof.
All his stories are made up.
Try to contact mql5 admin on support@mql5.com and know the truth.

If you are a MQL5 user, you will know what i mean.

Note that HE did not even purchase the indicator
He cant even make a comment on the MQL5 website because he know that if he does,
and it will not be deleted the it confirms all his lies.

He cant even tell his MQL5 username because
He is afraid to be banned, because all his claims are false and MQL5 will surely ban him
OR
He is already banned

Read all his nonsense postings...
Maybe this person is jealous :)

Read all his post from the beginning but the fun part starts here


Changes the topic to avoid proving his lies


It would only take 1 minute of his time to comment, and take a screenshot and post the link here.
If what he says in the beginning is true, then his comment would be deleted and he has the screenshoot to back it up.
If his comment is not deleted, then it verifies his stories full of lies.
Comment here please (if you bought it)
or maybe here (if you did not buy it)

Before you talk trash, make sure you have the balls to back it up.

Finally...
His post proves his lies

If the developer or MQL5 deletes the bad reviews as he claims
How come there are bad reviews???

Now we know...
Please don't reply the posts MORON.
 
peep;n2345774 said:
Guys, be aware of "investor84"

Everything he says is all lies and has no proof.
All his stories are made up.
Try to contact mql5 admin on support@mql5.com and know the truth.

If you are a MQL5 user, you will know what i mean.

Note that HE did not even purchase the indicator
He cant even make a comment on the MQL5 website because he know that if he does,
and it will not be deleted the it confirms all his lies.

He cant even tell his MQL5 username because
He is afraid to be banned, because all his claims are false and MQL5 will surely ban him
OR
He is already banned

Read all his nonsense postings...
Maybe this person is jealous :)

Read all his post from the beginning but the fun part starts here


Changes the topic to avoid proving his lies


It would only take 1 minute of his time to comment, and take a screenshot and post the link here.
If what he says in the beginning is true, then his comment would be deleted and he has the screenshoot to back it up.
If his comment is not deleted, then it verifies his stories full of lies.
Comment here please (if you bought it)
or maybe here (if you did not buy it)

Before you talk trash, make sure you have the balls to back it up.

Finally...
His post proves his lies

If the developer or MQL5 deletes the bad reviews as he claims
How come there are bad reviews???

Now we know...
Please don't duplicate posts MORON.
 
peep;n2345774 said:
Guys, be aware of "investor84"

Everything he says is all lies and has no proof.
All his stories are made up.
Try to contact mql5 admin on support@mql5.com and know the truth.

If you are a MQL5 user, you will know what i mean.

Note that HE did not even purchase the indicator
He cant even make a comment on the MQL5 website because he know that if he does,
and it will not be deleted the it confirms all his lies.

He cant even tell his MQL5 username because
He is afraid to be banned, because all his claims are false and MQL5 will surely ban him
OR
He is already banned

Read all his nonsense postings...
Maybe this person is jealous :)

Read all his post from the beginning but the fun part starts here


Changes the topic to avoid proving his lies


It would only take 1 minute of his time to comment, and take a screenshot and post the link here.
If what he says in the beginning is true, then his comment would be deleted and he has the screenshoot to back it up.
If his comment is not deleted, then it verifies his stories full of lies.
Comment here please (if you bought it)
or maybe here (if you did not buy it)

Before you talk trash, make sure you have the balls to back it up.

Finally...
His post proves his lies

If the developer or MQL5 deletes the bad reviews as he claims
How come there are bad reviews???

Now we know...
Please don't duplicate the posts on this forum.
 
peep;n2345774 said:
Guys, be aware of "investor84"

Everything he says is all lies and has no proof.
All his stories are made up.
Try to contact mql5 admin on support@mql5.com and know the truth.

If you are a MQL5 user, you will know what i mean.

Note that HE did not even purchase the indicator
He cant even make a comment on the MQL5 website because he know that if he does,
and it will not be deleted the it confirms all his lies.

He cant even tell his MQL5 username because
He is afraid to be banned, because all his claims are false and MQL5 will surely ban him
OR
He is already banned

Read all his nonsense postings...
Maybe this person is jealous :)

Read all his post from the beginning but the fun part starts here


Changes the topic to avoid proving his lies


It would only take 1 minute of his time to comment, and take a screenshot and post the link here.
If what he says in the beginning is true, then his comment would be deleted and he has the screenshoot to back it up.
If his comment is not deleted, then it verifies his stories full of lies.
Comment here please (if you bought it)
or maybe here (if you did not buy it)

Before you talk trash, make sure you have the balls to back it up.

Finally...
His post proves his lies

If the developer or MQL5 deletes the bad reviews as he claims
How come there are bad reviews???

Now we know...
You are wrong because I have no interest to be jealous, just trying to open the people eyes especially newbie people in trading who looks to buy some indicators.

Said that everyone can read my words, test the indicator and decide where my words are what you call "nonsense"

My stories are not made up as you state since I have no interest at all to discredit any indicator as long as it have any real value; just talking among a decade of trading experience; on the other hand how can I show proof if the post was deleted? You're reasoning as a moron :)

Your desperate attemp to defend this "indicator" is a clear message to anyone here about who is hiding behind your pseudonym.
 

maxtrading

Member
Here is my trade using Trend Pro Scanner & S/R

Went long on UJ, scanner shows most TF is uptrend
and bounce on the verified support.
SL on swing low. TP set to 2X SL
You must be registered for see images attach




Trade now reach 1:1.5, price action momentum is strong

You must be registered for see images attach




Now Closed on TP with Profit (2X risk)
Risk was 30pips (300$)
Reward is 60pips (600$)
You must be registered for see images attach




A good day for me!
 
maxtrading;n2345788 said:
Here is my trade using Trend Pro Scanner & S/R

Went long on UJ, scanner shows most TF is uptrend
and bounce on the verified support.
SL on swing low. TP set to 2X SL
You must be registered for see images attach




Trade now reach 1:1.5, price action momentum is strong

You must be registered for see images attach




Now Closed on TP with Profit (2X risk)
Risk was 30pips (300$)
Reward is 60pips (600$)
You must be registered for see images attach




A good day for me!
What you are doing makes statistics panel of PIPFINITE TREND PRO meaningless

This mean that you are not using the indicator at all (cit. Do you see the illusion?)
 

maxtrading

Member
investor84;n2345792 said:
What you are doing makes statistics panel of PIPFINITE TREND PRO meaningless

This mean that you are not using the indicator at all (cit. Do you see the illusion?)
I use the statistics, The trend pro scanner shows the success rates of pairs on the boxes.
I use pairs with high values.

I trade trend pro and make profit because i'm a manual trader.
Trend Pro, Trend Pro Scanner, S/R + Price action is all i need t trade.

It my trading, i dont care about yours.
 
maxtrading;n2345794 said:
I use the statistics, The trend pro scanner shows the success rates of pairs on the boxes.
I use pairs with high values.

I trade trend pro and make profit because i'm a manual trader.
Trend Pro, Trend Pro Scanner, S/R + Price action is all i need t trade.

It my trading, i dont care about yours.
Are you a moron? Yes you are and I explain the reason:

You said that you use statistics showed on trend pro scanner which depends on indicator's signals and predefinite targets profit (2 targets)

Now you are not using these targets and you implement S/R+ Price Action because you want to improve risk:reward (which is very poor based on the original indicator's targets level) and winning ratio so actually you are not using the success rate showed by the garbage indicator----> which means that you are not using the indicator at all.

Are you really a manual trader or a manual moron? LOL
 

maxtrading

Member
investor84;n2345795 said:
Are you a moron? Yes you are and I explain the reason:

You said that you use statistics showed on trend pro scanner which depends on indicator's signals and predefinite targets profit (2 targets)

Now you are not using these targets and you implement S/R+ Price Action because you want to improve risk:reward (which is very poor based on the original indicator's targets level) and winning ratio so actually you are not using the success rate showed by the garbage indicator----> which means that you are not using the indicator at all.

Are you really a manual trader or a manual moron? LOL
??? maybe you. a sad and poor man
 

ashley

New member
maxtrading;n2345788 said:
Here is my trade using Trend Pro Scanner & S/R

Went long on UJ, scanner shows most TF is uptrend
and bounce on the verified support.
SL on swing low. TP set to 2X SL
You must be registered for see images attach




Trade now reach 1:1.5, price action momentum is strong

You must be registered for see images attach




Now Closed on TP with Profit (2X risk)
Risk was 30pips (300$)
Reward is 60pips (600$)
You must be registered for see images attach




A good day for me!
Hi Max
Been following you.. Keep it up

How do you upload the screenshot?

TY
 
Here it is explained well some of the reasons of the PIPFINITE TREND PRO illusions directly by some disappointed customers

Save your money guys!

You must be registered for see images attach
 

Farazi

Active member
Banned Users
investor84;n2345800 said:
Here it is explained well some of the reasons of the PIPFINITE TREND PRO illusions directly by some disappointed customers

Save your money guys!

You must be registered for see images attach
Exactly my sentiments. Refund us our money stolen by you for your bogus indicator. You know it very well I am a genuine buyer.
 
Hey, I might get infraction, or even banned for this, but how in the HELL are you guys allowed to hijack this threa and attack other memebers of this forum? If you don't like it, JUST MOVE ON!!! You have been terrorizing this thread forever and yet, you are getting away with it.

I personally don't use it to trade, but if i were to use and indi this would be the one. It's a fact that everyone has the rite to express their opinion, but you guys have used this forum for nothinbg more than revenge. It works for some people. If it does not work for you then just consider it a loss
You knew the rules of taking chances, and if you are any kind of real trader, you should have known better than depending on any indicator as a stand alone. Just be adults about it and quit crying.
 
Last edited:

gannwd

Elite member
maxtrading;n2345788 said:
Here is my trade using Trend Pro Scanner & S/R

Went long on UJ, scanner shows most TF is uptrend
and bounce on the verified support.
SL on swing low. TP set to 2X SL
You must be registered for see images attach




Trade now reach 1:1.5, price action momentum is strong

You must be registered for see images attach




Now Closed on TP with Profit (2X risk)
Risk was 30pips (300$)
Reward is 60pips (600$)
You must be registered for see images attach




A good day for me!
Keep it up mate. Dont waste your time arguing to fake users.
 
Farazi;n2345809 said:
Exactly my sentiments. Refund us our money stolen by you for your bogus indicator. You know it very well I am a genuine buyer.
Hi Farazi, my fear is that you will never get any refund from these charlatans, the only thing you can do is to explain to others newbie how these scammers are doing their business with recycled indicators which is possible to buid for free (even if they are worth nothing) and prevent them to get caught in these traps.

Guys be aware that trading following blindly this PIPFINITE TREND PRO indicator will lead serious damage to your accounts.

True trading is another thing.
 
Last edited:

gannwd

Elite member
maxtrading;n2345788 said:
Here is my trade using Trend Pro Scanner & S/R

Went long on UJ, scanner shows most TF is uptrend
and bounce on the verified support.
SL on swing low. TP set to 2X SL
You must be registered for see images attach




Trade now reach 1:1.5, price action momentum is strong

You must be registered for see images attach




Now Closed on TP with Profit (2X risk)
Risk was 30pips (300$)
Reward is 60pips (600$)
You must be registered for see images attach




A good day for me!
Keep it up mate. Dont waste your time arguing to fake users.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top