one to one coaching

PipFinite Trend PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingerrr

Dont waste your money on this indicator, it can be downloaded for free, look at the screenshots attached. i have the exact indicator.
Hello, yes it will be the Trend Magic Indikator indicator. ;)

My question, which indicator clone uses PipFinite Reversal PRO?
I suspect a kind of bollinger bands oder Price channel :confused:

The band has three parameters
Signal Period
Zone Period
Deviation
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

Farazi

Banned Users
Hello, yes it will be the Trend Magic Indikator indicator. ;)

My question, which indicator clone uses PipFinite Reversal PRO?
I suspect a kind of bollinger bands oder Price channel :confused:

The band has three parameters
Signal Period
Zone Period
Deviation

You guys are both correct. Pip Trend Pro the best selling item on mql5.com is a piece of crap, I have posted on this thread various times in the past.

maxtrading

You guys are both correct. Pip Trend Pro the best selling item on mql5.com is a piece of crap, I have posted on this thread various times in the past.
If you say they are crap, Why are they best selling brand for 4 years consistent.

There must be a reason :)

And yes, i bought all their awesome indicators since 2014

Farazi

Banned Users
If you say they are crap, Why are they best selling brand for 4 years consistent.

There must be a reason :)

And yes, i bought all their awesome indicators since 2014
I bought it too and this is totally crappy indicator. People are conned into games played by these scammers offering some free software to accompany their paid version like a color coded scanner which shows incorrect colors for candlesticks at different time frames. They drag the system and you can see them giving TP1 and TP2 neglecting resistance level or pivots on top, Totally useless. Only trendline breakouts and SR levels, patterns triangles wedges you analyze yourself as indicators are quite lagging.

fingerrr

Stop arguing, tell me what the indicator is. That's just an open code indicator z.b. BB or MA_Step or fractals band?

maxtrading

I bought it too and this is totally crappy indicator. People are conned into games played by these scammers offering some free software to accompany their paid version like a color coded scanner which shows incorrect colors for candlesticks at different time frames. They drag the system and you can see them giving TP1 and TP2 neglecting resistance level or pivots on top, Totally useless. Only trendline breakouts and SR levels, patterns triangles wedges you analyze yourself as indicators are quite lagging.

I Dont know.

You are just "1 person"
Compared to the thousands giving positive feedback...

Farazi

Banned Users
I Dont know.

You are just "1 person"
Compared to the thousands giving positive feedback...
I am not 1. There are others in this thread and on mql5.com too that stated the same. You must be working for them as we suspected earlier on this thread.

gannwd

Elite member
I am not 1. There are others in this thread and on mql5.com too that stated the same. You must be working for them as we suspected earlier on this thread.
Pipfinite is doing something to help millions of traders.

How about you?
Can you make a difference?

You cannot have the glory without the guts
Think about it...

:)

mario777

Pollen in FF is using this indicator with TMT and seems very successful. Btw, Ive downloaded the indicator only but cant be installed in my chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one to one coaching