PipFinite Trend PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please be aware that the USDJPY trade you see above makes statistics panel of PIPFINITE TREND PRO meaningless because it is made beyond the indicator's logic

This mean that you are not using the indicator at all (cit. Do you see the illusion?)

Don't get caught by illusions. (I'm talking especially to newbies)

Last edited:

Farazi

investor84;n2345818 said:
Hi Farazi, my fear is that you will never get any refund from these charlatans, the only thing you can do is to explain to others newbie how these scammers are doing their business with recycled indicators which is possible to buid for free (even if they are worth nothing) and prevent them to get caught in these traps.

Guys be aware that trading following blindly this PIPFINITE TREND PRO indicator will lead serious damage to your accounts.

True trading is another thing.
I know I am not getting my refund so I am posting here to warn others not to get trapped by them. My message to everyone DO NOT BUY PIPTREND PRO. Learn to realize a scam artist when you see one.

nesta;n2345830 said:
all.vote..for..scanner.all.tF!
you..have.to
You are right nesta, they force customers to give a 5 star review to have the scanner for free; in this way they attract more and more people with these "fake 5 star reviews" with the promise of the free scanner.

Last edited:
After this uncomfortable comment, now the seller has disabled public comments from her profile page - scam forces always in action... LOL

Where is the moron "PEEP" ?

Last edited:
investor84;n2345838 said:
After this uncomfortable comment, now the seller has disabled public comments from her profile page - scam forces always in action... LOL

Where is the moron "PEEP" ?
The uncomfortable post above already deleted today on the seller profile page :D

At least I have a confirmation that PEEP is a real moron.

nesta

Interestingly, I changed one day to 3 stars, and after a few hours I noticed that the scanner did not work, and then e-mails and said that you should have 5 stars to be sure to vote. In fact, you are forced to do this and in no way sl, and mostly 65% ​​to 75%. But if sl is generated by changing the direction of the signal. In fact, you lose every profit you make throughout the day, and you will be totally upset. Because sl will be very high and if you include pips, 50% will be profitable and 50% will be losses in the long run.
Important note: this indicator has not been upgraded for more than 3 months, and instead of the update, another version of the same version with a different name has changed, and the name of the version is reversal and exactly with the 5-star compulsory scanner.
If they ask for a free scanner or ask for $ 30 more, then this democracy may be created and the indicator will have fewer than 30 votes in 5 stars, or they will dare others to vote.
In fact, they are afraid that they will vote for 2 stars, as they will stop and disable the scanner, and you're persuaded by the fear of stopping this scanner to force this starter to force it. And as soon as you change your vote to 3 stars, quickly disable the scanner, because it has a dll file and you're connected to their server to continue working with the scanner.
This indicator has very short or tp tp, for example h1 tp1 15pips tp2 27pips and for h1 it is usually very low and without a sl it is quite dangerous.

nesta

investor84;n2345852 said:
The uncomfortable post above already deleted today on the seller profile page :D

At least I have a confirmation that PEEP is a real moron.
Interestingly, I changed one day to 3 stars, and after a few hours I noticed that the scanner did not work, and then e-mails and said that you should have 5 stars to be sure to vote. In fact, you are forced to do this and in no way sl, and mostly 65% ​​to 75%. But if sl is generated by changing the direction of the signal. In fact, you lose every profit you make throughout the day, and you will be totally upset. Because sl will be very high and if you include pips, 50% will be profitable and 50% will be losses in the long run.
Important note: this indicator has not been upgraded for more than 3 months, and instead of the update, another version of the same version with a different name has changed, and the name of the version is reversal and exactly with the 5-star compulsory scanner.
If they ask for a free scanner or ask for $ 30 more, then this democracy may be created and the indicator will have fewer than 30 votes in 5 stars, or they will dare others to vote.
In fact, they are afraid that they will vote for 2 stars, as they will stop and disable the scanner, and you're persuaded by the fear of stopping this scanner to force this starter to force it. And as soon as you change your vote to 3 stars, quickly disable the scanner, because it has a dll file and you're connected to their server to continue working with the scanner.
This indicator has very short or tp tp, for example h1 tp1 15pips tp2 27pips and for h1 it is usually very low and without a sl it is quite dangerous.

nesta;n2346211 said:
buy
signals:H1
then
80pips.down
and.hit.tp
80pips!!!!!!
Yes, It is one of the main illusion of this garbage indicator.
You never know in advance how much is your risk before the price can (maybe) return in your favor.
When you hit a couple of big losses because price never reverse in your favor you will start to put aside this recycled indicator.

Farazi

Sanele;n2348060 said:
Dont waste your money on this indicator, it can be downloaded for free, look at the screenshots attached. i have the exact indicator.
Well I had Pip Trend Pro and it's useless a waste of time.

Dont waste your money on this indicator, it can be downloaded for free, look at the screenshots attached. i have the exact indicator.
Hello, yes it will be the Trend Magic Indikator indicator. ;)

My question, which indicator clone uses PipFinite Reversal PRO?
I suspect a kind of bollinger bands oder Price channel :confused:

The band has three parameters
Signal Period
Zone Period
Deviation
para.png

ss.png

Attachments

Farazi

Hello, yes it will be the Trend Magic Indikator indicator. ;)

My question, which indicator clone uses PipFinite Reversal PRO?
I suspect a kind of bollinger bands oder Price channel :confused:

The band has three parameters
Signal Period
Zone Period
Deviation
View attachment 2352753

View attachment 2352755
You guys are both correct. Pip Trend Pro the best selling item on mql5.com is a piece of crap, I have posted on this thread various times in the past.

You guys are both correct. Pip Trend Pro the best selling item on mql5.com is a piece of crap, I have posted on this thread various times in the past.
If you say they are crap, Why are they best selling brand for 4 years consistent.

There must be a reason :)

And yes, i bought all their awesome indicators since 2014

Farazi

If you say they are crap, Why are they best selling brand for 4 years consistent.

There must be a reason :)

And yes, i bought all their awesome indicators since 2014
I bought it too and this is totally crappy indicator. People are conned into games played by these scammers offering some free software to accompany their paid version like a color coded scanner which shows incorrect colors for candlesticks at different time frames. They drag the system and you can see them giving TP1 and TP2 neglecting resistance level or pivots on top, Totally useless. Only trendline breakouts and SR levels, patterns triangles wedges you analyze yourself as indicators are quite lagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.