PipFinite Trend PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farazi

Banned Users
How are you going to get the scanner working if not using license ?Therebis a license too with this and it's not even good.

Farazi

Banned Users
vitalfx;n2342167 said:
where is licenhas se with it " Farazi"
The license is in the scanner not in the indicator. You have to put your email address and password to make it. Its a bad indicator. No wonder they dont let you even allow you to comment or review on it. Mql5.com has a bad policy of not refunding any badly written software. It shows inconsistencies in results. I would not trust indicators like those with a live system. In a comparison system posted here, they are much better than this pipTrend pro. Please test it out on a demo account first before you put on live account. The return is not much on a 4 hour chart too if you wait only for a four hour chart

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
If i put my email then, will it work?
what is about password " how many digits or what kind of password should i put, please help "Farazi".

Farazi

Banned Users
No help for you Vitalfx as you never shared any of your indicatorvaulthq indicators that we would all like to get from you. You always ask for sharing but never shared your own. You just want to pm people and get their software. Everyone here on this forum is nice enough to share but you are always asking but never sharing. As soon as you start sharing with everyone, you will get the same respect and response.

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
When did you send pm me "farazi", i have many pm messages, i think i missed your request, what is your request??? , my all friends are happy with me, sorry if i missed your request.

Farazi

Banned Users
vitalfx;n2342380 said:
When did you send pm me "farazi", i have many pm messages, i think i missed your request, what is your request??? , my all friends are happy with me, sorry if i missed your request.
You have seen my PM and tyou have replied to me earlier too that you wanted indicatorvault divergence dashboards. I told you I don't have them. I have the ones listed on this forum only and you ignored me from then when I was asking you ? I want you to share with everyone here as you request always but never share. The people here on this forum are always excellent helpers. Thank you all .

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
i could this post pm to you "Farazi" but i am writing open message for all wwi members in answering "Farazi", first of all mind you language, you have no right to speak wrong about anyone whom you do not know completely, my dear, i am a live trader not a kid which use internet every time, secondly, i have all indicator in my home pc but not in my office pc and from the last 6 days i could not even see my family, so if you don't know about anyone's routine then don't comment, i have many pm and posting friends on wwi and other big community forums, they all know that i share everything whenever i get leisure, i am not a neglecting person, that' why i have a big collection of remarkable inficators which i also use in my live trading, i will fulfill your request whenever i get spare time, have a nice time.

Farazi

Banned Users
vitalfx;n2342412 said:
i could this post pm to you "Farazi" but i am writing open message for all wwi members in answering "Farazi", first of all mind you language, you have no right to speak wrong about anyone whom you do not know completely, my dear, i am a live trader not a kid which use internet every time, secondly, i have all indicator in my home pc but not in my office pc and from the last 6 days i could not even see my family, so if you don't know about anyone's routine then don't comment, i have many pm and posting friends on wwi and other big community forums, they all know that i share everything whenever i get leisure, i am not a neglecting person, that' why i have a big collection of remarkable inficators which i also use in my live trading, i will fulfill your request whenever i get spare time, have a nice time.
I am a live trader myself dear. I like to have a collection of indicators but somehow as I told you earlier too none of the indicators I have tested so far are good to trade. However I love to test out still. I have not seen my family for a year too dear so you are not the only one. Mine I have not seen for a year. I am glad you have those wonderful indicators that work for you but so far I have not found a single one to boost my equity except signal providers as I mentioned to you on my pm. Hope you do share with us some of your remarkable indicators that do work as I have not found one that works well except resistance and support indicators that I use to get a reference for my charts and multi frame pivots. If you like those anyone of you please let me know as I will share them with you all. You are a great bunch of people and I love you all for the support you did for this forum.
Vitalfx I am sorry about the Mayer but I felt very upset at you for not sharing but asking always. People here are very generous. There is an indicator similar to the one you asked on the othe other thread about Trend strength and ATx. I will post them soon as I am sure you will like them all. However they are all worthless in a trending markets as today's market.

Farazi

Banned Users
vitalfx;n2342412 said:
By the way this Pip Trend Pro is worthless garbage too. That is why they only sell it on mql5.com website. Trusts me half of the signals are just a few pips away hardly worth your time to wait. Sometimes it shows a buy signal on a known resistance and the signal simply bounces off resistance and goes down missing it's tp. This is on a four hour chart. The scanner shows incorrect colors for candles something I complained to the author and they simply dismissed it as something wrong with my computer. Yes same chart is same on my pad and all other smart phones and laptop but pipscanner shows differently. Trust me not worth the time.

Farazi

Banned Users
nesta;n2343805 said:
scanner
If you need to make the scanner work you need your email address and a password given to you by pip Trend Pro team. Secondly the software is pure garbage. Indicator vault is even better than this.

Farazi

Banned Users
nesta;n2343805 said:
scanner
Indicator vault scanners are pretty bad and require very large memory on your computer. I think 128 gb of memory or more if you require 2-3 dashboards to work properly.

nesta

Farazi;n2343825 said:
Indicator vault scanners are pretty bad and require very large memory on your computer. I think 128 gb of memory or more if you require 2-3 dashboards to work properly.
are..u..kiding..?
i..run..dashboard!
4gbram!
and..work..with2gbram

Farazi

Banned Users
nesta;n2343837 said:
are..u..kiding..?
i..run..dashboard!
4gbram!
and..work..with2gbram
No I am not kidding. I ran 2-3 dashboards on two computers one with 16 gb and one with 8 gb of ram. They were running slow and dashboards kept on disappearing with nothing to see in them. I would love to know how you got them to work with 4 gb ram and what OS were you using as windows itself require a lot. I am running on windows 8 pro and windows 10. Haven't tried them on windows 7. Maybe they work better with older OS.

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
nesta, if you do not have email and pwd for running pipfinite pro then why you post it time and again buddy, just wasting others time, do not do this.

nesta

vitalfx;n2343884 said:
nesta, if you do not have email and pwd for running pipfinite pro then why you post it time and again buddy, just wasting others time, do not do this.
i..want..share..for..crack..it/..
u..can..dont..wasting..time
if..i..send..email..password..blocked

gannwd

Elite member
This indicator is GOOD. I'm using it on combination to price action & SR Levels.
It has been number #1 ranking on MT4 and MT5 indicators for 5 months. It is proven consistent.
Has more than 500 positive 5 star feedbacks

For newbies, i advice that you use this not a standalone. Lean how to use the indicator with your system.
Best used on H1 timeframe. Comparing to other indicators in the MQL5, this is indeed the best.

Nice Day

Last edited:

maxtrading

The indicator is very good! No Repainting!
I agree with gannwd, you need to combine it to S/R Levels for manual trading
I also use the indicator in my Robot as entry logic but managed by another strategy to exit.

The Scanner is a must for manual traders.
It works on my PC, I have 8GB RAM, Windows 10Pro
Also works on my VPS Windows Server. I use on VPS to alert me signals.
Then i decide if i will trade it based on fundamentals.

Like EURUSD is downtrend now,
I only trade the sell signals on H1 or M15!

Sorry but i cant share the Trend Pro Indicator. MQL5 will ban my account
if they detected i shared it because it is locked to my PC.

If i share the scanner, they will also disable my license.

Farazi

Banned Users
maxtrading;n2343913 said:
The indicator is very good! No Repainting!
I agree with gannwd, you need to combine it to S/R Levels for manual trading
I also use the indicator in my Robot as entry logic but managed by another strategy to exit.

The Scanner is a must for manual traders.
It works on my PC, I have 8GB RAM, Windows 10Pro
Also works on my VPS Windows Server. I use on VPS to alert me signals.
Then i decide if i will trade it based on fundamentals.

Like EURUSD is downtrend now,
I only trade the sell signals on H1 or M15!

Sorry but i cant share the Trend Pro Indicator. MQL5 will ban my account
if they detected i shared it because it is locked to my PC.

If i share the scanner, they will also disable my license.
I have the same software too. But I found wrong colors on scanner for uptrend/downtrends and the software produces inaccurate results. I can't share either as this is tied to my mql5 account and it has password issued by piptrend pro company. Removed the software already as it was producing inaccurate inconsistent signals. Signal goes up when it should be going down. Inconsistent inaccurate color codes on scanner and candles.

gannwd

Elite member
Farazi;n2343916 said:
I have the same software too. But I found wrong colors on scanner for uptrend/downtrends and the software produces inaccurate results. I can't share either as this is tied to my mql5 account and it has password issued by piptrend pro company. Removed the software already as it was producing inaccurate inconsistent signals. Signal goes up when it should be going down. Inconsistent inaccurate color codes on scanner and candles.
Mine works very accurate. Maybe your computer has issues with the DLL.
My PC windows 7 and windows 10 and beeksfx vps all are great.

Farazi

Banned Users
gannwd;n2343918 said:
Mine works very accurate. Maybe your computer has issues with the DLL.
My PC windows 7 and windows 10 and beeksfx vps all are great.
Nope two computers with piptrend pro showed both inaccurate colors. Tp1 and tp2 are very small in 4 hour charts too. I use my Trend line analysis, breakouts and price action strategies,

Status
Not open for further replies.