PipFinite Trend PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannwd

Elite member
Farazi;n2343939 said:
Nope two computers with piptrend pro showed both inaccurate colors. Tp1 and tp2 are very small in 4 hour charts too. I use my Trend line analysis, breakouts and price action strategies,
Not sure about your problem. I think MQL5 has put restrictions to your account. Better ask them

krisver

Farazi;n2343939 said:
Nope two computers with piptrend pro showed both inaccurate colors. Tp1 and tp2 are very small in 4 hour charts too. I use my Trend line analysis, breakouts and price action strategies,
This happened to me on an Indicator i bought ago. It is called Blatech
Before it worked correctly and does not freeze my PC.

But i shared the indicator on another forum, i did not know that the mql5 knows if i share.
Then the indicator did not work correct anymore. The lines and rectangles overlap!
The demo version is working on backtest if i run. But the indicator i payed is not working correctly on my live charts
So i think MQL5placed restrictions because of violating their terms.

I create a new account but using my brother. I purchase the indicator again. And it works correctly!
Now i dont talk shit about MQL5 indicators because the moderators can mess your indicators and EA's!

I heard that MQL5 also has connections to forums. If you open thread on FF, they will ban you.

Be careful
Cheers

Farazi

Banned Users
gannwd;n2343940 said:
Not sure about your problem. I think MQL5 has put restrictions to your account. Better ask them
Hello! I can login into my mql5 account and have no problems with it. It's just a badly piece of written software. Some of the reviews mentioned the same problems but they were taken down by mql5.com trying to sell its software. I used some other programs bought from mql5.com and they work quite well. The author of piptrend pro knows about incorrect colors of candlesticks on his program. He wanted me to take off all currencies and use only one and I saw the same problem and sent him screen shots of it. He could not argue with those.

gannwd

Elite member
Farazi;n2344063 said:
Hello! I can login into my mql5 account and have no problems with it. It's just a badly piece of written software. Some of the reviews mentioned the same problems but they were taken down by mql5.com trying to sell its software. I used some other programs bought from mql5.com and they work quite well. The author of piptrend pro knows about incorrect colors of candlesticks on his program. He wanted me to take off all currencies and use only one and I saw the same problem and sent him screen shots of it. He could not argue with those.
But how come it is working on me but not on yours? hmm?
And it works on a lot of people too.

Either MQL5 has made some account restrictions of you have pc problems.
Have you tried on a VPS or another PC?

maxtrading

Farazi;n2343916 said:
I have the same software too. But I found wrong colors on scanner for uptrend/downtrends and the software produces inaccurate results. I can't share either as this is tied to my mql5 account and it has password issued by piptrend pro company. Removed the software already as it was producing inaccurate inconsistent signals. Signal goes up when it should be going down. Inconsistent inaccurate color codes on scanner and candles.
I have perfect results for the scanner and indicator.. sad to hear for you. :(

misha

This indicator is the best. Know how to use correctly and have success in trading!
Also using this with an EA i have coded with my programmer. Very profitable using other filters and 2% risk per trade!

artaville

Hi to all

i hope this indicator will be help and be useful , you can change the setting and optimize that .

Thanks to MR Mladen and MNtiwana .

Good Luck

You must be registered for see images attach

artaville

Hi to all

I hope this indicator be help and useful , you can change the setting and optimize that .

Thanks to MR Mladen and MNtiwana .

Good Luck

Super smoothed average 1.4.ex4

Farazi

Banned Users
misha;n2344078 said:
This indicator is the best. Know how to use correctly and have success in trading!
Also using this with an EA i have coded with my programmer. Very profitable using other filters and 2% risk per trade!
A friend of mine bought Pip Trend Pro too . He has 64 gb of ram and SSD on his desktop. He found the same problems I did.

gannwd

Elite member
Farazi;n2344276 said:
A friend of mine bought Pip Trend Pro too . He has 64 gb of ram and SSD on his desktop. He found the same problems I did.
most likely DLL incompatibility

ashley

Farazi;n2344524 said:
No just badly written indicator with inconsistent colors and results.
nah!

This indicator is the best. Comparing it to others in the MQL5, demo speaks for itself.
This indi does not repaint and works. I join a group of 30+traders using the indicator and scanner perfectly

This EA also works with other filters using the indicator

ashley;n2344543 said:
nah!

This indicator is the best. Comparing it to others in the MQL5, demo speaks for itself.
This indi does not repaint and works. I join a group of 30+traders using the indicator and scanner perfectly

This EA also works with other filters using the indicator
nah!

This indicator suck.
It is made to make rich only the seller and maybe the seller are yourself.

People are not stupid, it is based on an illusion.
Stop bothering with all these bullshit, Farazi is right!

Farazi

Banned Users
investor84;n2344615 said:
nah!

This indicator suck.
It is made to make rich only the seller and maybe the seller are yourself.

People are not stupid, it is based on an illusion.
Stop bothering with all these bullshit, Farazi is right!
Finally someone who understands these crappy reviews made up by developer or his team itself to sell their crappy illusion. Hope you all learn from this and do not waste your time and money looking for softwares like these. I was swindled too and I want others to know about it.

Farazi;n2344651 said:
Finally someone who understands these crappy reviews made up by developer or his team itself to sell their crappy illusion. Hope you all learn from this and do not waste your time and money looking for softwares like these. I was swindled too and I want others to know about it.
YEP!

Farazi actually the reviews on mql5 are made up by customers themself because only in this way they can have the promised "currency scanner" so if you don't release 5 star review you cannot get the scanner. This is the reason you see 500 positive reviews, but if you look carefully there are also some bad reviews of few customers that understood the trick and that probably have already lost a lot of money!

gannwd

Elite member
The people who made money knows how to trade and use the indicator
I make money using this indicator by combining to price action and support/resistance!

What i can say, is that this indicator is good! based on my experience

ashley

I would get the currency scanner. Since it is good and free :)
I know how to use these indicators correctly. I know a good price action book. Message me i will give it.

I also have 2 EAs using trend pro in entering trades
1 i have a coder do it
1 i have purchased it from an MQL5 user

Farazi

Banned Users
I and several friends who are experts in forex trading for more than or 10 years or so have used Pip Trend Pro and all of us laughed at what kind of nonsense is these indicator makers go to market their products when their software and scanner don't even work properly. That is why developer ask everyone to give them positive reviews before they released their scanner for free and does not let anyone give them bad reviews after they have receive their scanner. Truth is it is giving inconsistent colors with time frames and gives a lot of false results.

Farazi;n2344884 said:
I and several friends who are experts in forex trading for more than or 10 years or so have used Pip Trend Pro and all of us laughed at what kind of nonsense is these indicator makers go to market their products when their software and scanner don't even work properly. That is why developer ask everyone to give them positive reviews before they released their scanner for free and does not let anyone give them bad reviews after they have receive their scanner. Truth is it is giving inconsistent colors with time frames and gives a lot of false results.
In fact, this indicator is just a piece of garbage. I know it is a bad indicator but when I asked to my friend which work for an investment firm it just laughed and he told me to stay apart from that piece of shit.
I hope everyone will do the same. Stay away from that garbage guys.

I also invite people to think with their own mind. Study carefully the matter and don't let be influenced by all these positive claim on this website and also on mql5. They will nerver provide you real prof of live trading for a long period of time. Just carefully picked trades and photomontage to persuade you to buy it! The indicator is a loser. Trust in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.