Aurix Exchange

pips tiger

pipup

hi,
i've find this just now , so need to be tested.
Anyway I think it work :)

Attachments

• PipsTigerFx1_0-edu.mq4
    36 KB · Views: 2
  • NewsFilter.ex4
    23.3 KB · Views: 0

Capella

VIP Member
what about the DLL? could that one in the zip folder work with this edu version?

I "educated" this EA. The DLL-file is not needed since it's only used for the authentication (control of the purchase code). Just make sure that the NewsFilter.ex4 is copied to the expert\indicators.

There seem to be some memory leak issues with the news filter. Once turned on the news filter, the memory of my VPS shot up from 400MB to 2GB.....

Anyone having the same problem ?

I'm using the original demo version downloaded from pips tiger website.

absdgr8

There seem to be some memory leak issues with the news filter. Once turned on the news filter, the memory of my VPS shot up from 400MB to 2GB.....

Anyone having the same problem ?

I'm using the original demo version downloaded from pips tiger website.

Hi lemon3_tea,

YES, for me too news filter (true) slows my computer, i backtested without news filter on. with default settings(changed TP to 13) EURUSD from Jan2011 to July2011-total pips is more than 1100.. drawdown is very less..need to forward test and see how it performs...

micscal

Hi lemon3_tea,

YES, for me too news filter (true) slows my computer, i backtested without news filter on. with default settings(changed TP to 13) EURUSD from Jan2011 to July2011-total pips is more than 1100.. drawdown is very less..need to forward test and see how it performs...

can you share your setting file, please?

wis3m4n

Anybody test this ea (forward test). I have it but there is not trade

Made a few backtests and concluded that it is a copy of Wall Street Robot (NO DOUBT!) I even ran the test's on M5 and M30 to compare results and guess what... Same trades allover!
So when you see Wall Street trading expect to see your Pips Tiger doing the same...

Be well!

PS-Mishka was right...

mactosh

So is it (pipstiger) -whether it is a scam, same as wall street etc or not- an EA that is worth trading? does it work? any feedback on this? thanks..

davests

has anyone the edu new version of pipstiger 2.0?...on seem give good result
thanks

Aurix Exchange