Aurix Exchange

PipsFlush for de Ladies

peldoman

:pBecause it,s almost Valentinesday special and only for the Ladies of this Forum PipsFlush.
I can only upload it this way some problem with my PC .
Maybe it,s need some education, i buy this one 2 years ago and found it back on my HD, pasword or reg.number i have to look for, will give it later if necessery.

Attachments

• PipsFlush System F Manual.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

peldoman

pc problem

pc problem

I can,t upload the indi,s and the templates, maybe i can mail it to someone who want to put them on this forum for me?
Already the whole day i have this problem.:mad:

scali71

I have not downlaoded the files just the pdf. Viewing the pdf this looks a lot like the super max system. Is anyone familar with that system that is using this one? If so can you confirm or deny this?

folpips

pipsflush

pipsflush

@peldoman,

thanks for uploading the system,is it an good performance wise?are ou getting a good win: loss using this system?

Thanks in advance

peldoman

pipsflush

pipsflush

@peldoman,

thanks for uploading the system,is it an good performance wise?are ou getting a good win: loss using this system?

Thanks in advance

Performance was good that time, almost 2 years ago, i used it for a couple of months.
But it,s to busy for me, i don,t like christmas-trees on my screen that,s the reason i don,t used i anymore.
BTW this system had very good reviews on FPA, it,s made by real forex traders .

folpips

Performance was good that time, almost 2 years ago, i used it for a couple of months.
But it,s to busy for me, i don,t like christmas-trees on my screen that,s the reason i don,t used i anymore.
BTW this system had very good reviews on FPA, it,s made by real forex traders .

Hi Peldoman,

Some of the indicators disappear on chart ,do we require activation key?

Thanks

Aurix Exchange