Aurix Exchange

Please can i get a programmer to convert all my indicators into just one arrow

katchy

Please can i get a programmer to convert all my indicators into just one arrow

please i have about 5 different indicators that i consider before placing a trade but they are making it difficult for me to see the chart very well so am looking for a programmer who can convert all those indicators into one arrow, when the conditions are met for me to enter the market. i will upload the indicators and the conditions that are met before i enter the market together with the template so that the programmer will know exactly what i really need once someone indicates interest in programming it.
katchy

FL LOw

Have you try this ???

Have you try this ???

I have found that this website: is talking about forex trading software. may u pls tell me r u guys using any forex software? Thanks

please i have about 5 different indicators that i consider before placing a trade but they are making it difficult for me to see the chart very well so am looking for a programmer who can convert all those indicators into one arrow, when the conditions are met for me to enter the market. i will upload the indicators and the conditions that are met before i enter the market together with the template so that the programmer will know exactly what i really need once someone indicates interest in programming it.
katchy

Katchy U should share ur indicators n strategy rules so that someone will help u

katchy

this is my trading strategy that i want to convert to one arrow

this is my trading strategy that i want to convert to one arrow

this is it, there is a word document inside the folder, anyone who is interested in doing the programming should read it.
thanks
katchy

stovedude

The main problem is that the SHI channel does not output any values, just draws the lines. It would have to be modified with buffers.

katchy

stovedude it can be done without the shi channels

stovedude it can be done without the shi channels

it can be done without the shi channels may be the channels will be used separately on the chart, while an arrow will be sued for the other 5 indicators.
thanks man

stovedude

Finally finished! With and without SHI, customized to your template settings. Now because SHI is only calculating for a short number of bars, you will not get arrows too far back in history unless you turn the UseShi off. Also, certain currencies and TF's will need different settings of course.

Attachments

• Combo6.mq4
    6.4 KB · Views: 3

salyvpaul

Tk you SD. attached to the chart and I get only NO trade on the right side.Shd that be this way, or anything I miss. SHi I turned false.

katchy

stovedude thanks man

stovedude thanks man

the indicator is writing no trade even when there seems to be a trade, gbp/nzd was supposed to show the signal by 16 .00 instaforex time today but the indicator is still writing no trade
but anyway, thanks man, i really appreciate.

stovedude

Tk you SD. attached to the chart and I get only NO trade on the right side.Shd that be this way, or anything I miss. SHi I turned false.

the indicator is writing no trade even when there seems to be a trade, gbp/nzd was supposed to show the signal by 16 .00 instaforex time today but the indicator is still writing no trade
but anyway, thanks man, i really appreciate.
We must first make sure all the indicators are in the folder. Also, in the upper left corner it should tell you what the indicators are doing. 1 means long, -1 means short. If you apply the template provided in the zip file above, and then add the Combo6 indy on it after, you can verify the settings of the Combo6 with the template and compare the signals. As for the SHI, I only made sure price was in the upper half for a sell and in the lower half for a buy.

Aurix Exchange