one to one coaching

praivate fourm

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
my Idea is to have praivate payed fourm, all member will pay to join it once , and all memebr there will vote to buy any forex system to be share in the praivate fourm , let me know please what you think , waiting replay .

linkrink

Good Idea, without any doubt.

But, what's the plan.

1. To buy couple of costly EAs "togther, by distributing costs" and share with paid users?

2. To share some effective EAs?

Like what f.u.n.y.o.o & others do?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Good Idea, without any doubt.

But, what's the plan.

1. To buy couple of costly EAs "togther, by distributing costs" and share with paid users?

2. To share some effective EAs?

Like what f.u.n.y.o.o & others do?
all of that , we will vote there .

linkrink

Is FXBoom really a profitable EA? I mean, I had, in the past, tried so many costly EAs (more than 2500 $), but they were good for nothing. It was all hype.

Whats so special about FxBoom, guys?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Is FXBoom really a profitable EA? I mean, I had, in the past, tried so many costly EAs (more than 2500 $), but they were good for nothing. It was all hype.

Whats so special about FxBoom, guys?
this post is not just Boom , the room will be for any ea or system or any thing make profit for us .

san2x

i agree..and vote if this forum avaiable.....
just think..maybe we can gathered funds to buy software..like decompile 225..etc....

vinetime

How to join, pay, etc ?

How to join, pay, etc ?

I understand $50 per year membership fee. That's very reasonable.

I do not know who to contact, or how and where to send money.

I assume paypal works, but need email address, and probably should have contact information for someone to be sure money got there correctly.

I think it would be a good idea to post that information somewhere near all references to the payed forum.

Please advise.

Thanks and best wishes, George

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I understand $50 per year membership fee. That's very reasonable.

I do not know who to contact, or how and where to send money.

I assume paypal works, but need email address, and probably should have contact information for someone to be sure money got there correctly.

I think it would be a good idea to post that information somewhere near all references to the payed forum.

Please advise.

Thanks and best wishes, George
Hello

it is automatic payment system you can reach it from this link :

Best Regards
MJ

lerxst

This question has been asked previously but no response. So what is in the paid forum and what are benefits of membership? Thanks

ooll

I'd like to join to Payed Forum (VIP Forum).

I saw message:
After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge
I'd like to know - Can I unsubscribe? ...after subscription period of course. How?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I'd like to join to Payed Forum (VIP Forum).

I saw message:

I'd like to know - Can I unsubscribe? ...after subscription period of course. How?
of course you can :

To Unsubscribe From A PayPal Subscription Vist PayPal.com And Click:

1. My Account
  2. History
  3. Sort by Subscriptions
  4. Chose the time period for when you first subscribed
  5. Click ?cancel subscription?
and you are done .

one to one coaching