one to one coaching

Pre step of forex trading

Maxwell J

Banned Users
Pre step of trading is you have to understand that trading is not an easy task. Without being skilled you can't do anything. Ready-made strategies with unrealistic expectation can not bring any good result. You have to learn properly. You have to find your weak and strength and work accordingly. By forcing yourself it won't happen.

Roberto David

Before entering into the world of forex trading, you need to first grasp the knowledge about forex. Educate and read trading related books, fx blogs etc. Once you keep in mind all the things that you learn form literature make sure that you make all your decisions logically.

Every new traders should use demo account before trading in live account. Because demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in live account is a very risky decision. When trader gets all knowledge and become pro in forex trading than he should move to demo account.
When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in TP Global FX. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in live account. I am still trading with them.

natalie2

Well said, in the beginning knowledge is a must. Once you have gained a reasonable knowledge, next step is to practice on a demo acc for as long as your feel and then gradually shift to real acc side by side and keep back testing your strategies on a demo acc.

paps4cash

if you are new to trading I would say a pre live trading step would be demo trading, do demo as long as you need to familiarize and test strategies, I did the hotforex demo around 9 months before i did live, well i still blew my live account but thats trading for you. keep doing it till u make it.

Beloved

Get knowledge, as much as you can, Your knowledge and skills are going to help you for your future trading. You should develop mind that always keep learning.

one to one coaching