(Share) Price Action Arrow 2.03

kotken

This indicators produces non-repainting signals. It is originally meant to be used with pending orders;i.e when the signal appears you recieve an alert giving you the pending order price,stop-loss and take-profit.
To be able to filter out signals according to trend i suggest you add 50EMA and 200EMA to the chart and use the 5min time-frame with 5 pips take profit.
Also you can use this indicator in any way you see fit

Attachments

Nbats

This indicators produces non-repainting signals. It is originally meant to be used with pending orders;i.e when the signal appears you recieve an alert giving you the pending order price,stop-loss and take-profit.
To be able to filter out signals according to trend i suggest you add 50EMA and 200EMA to the chart and use the 5min time-frame with 5 pips take profit.
Also you can use this indicator in any way you see fit
Hi, Thanks but doesn't load onto my charts... There is a .ex4 file in the libraries folder- is that supposed to be in the mq4 libraries folder also or somewhere else? Are there any special install instructions I'm missing? Cheers!

kotken

Hi, Thanks but doesn't load onto my charts... There is a .ex4 file in the libraries folder- is that supposed to be in the mq4 libraries folder also or somewhere else? Are there any special install instructions I'm missing? Cheers!
If you have placed all files in their respective folders then the should be no error unless you have the msimg32.dll in the root folder of your mt4 terminal. If this is the case you must first delete that file from the root folder and restart your mt4 then it will start to work.

Nbats

If you have placed all files in their respective folders then the should be no error unless you have the msimg32.dll in the root folder of your mt4 terminal. If this is the case you must first delete that file from the root folder and restart your mt4 then it will start to work.
Oh great thanks- that fixed it.