Code:
http://fxautorobot.com/profitday.htm
You must be registered for see images

Dwonload

kami190

How setup ea to chart ?
for setup i must open 4 chart ( TF =1-5-15-30 ) and attack ea to chart and set !!? or not ?

Nothing happens when I try to load up the templates or the indi's to the chart???
You have to give the files (set & tpl) a different (english) name and remove the Russian name.
I?ve the problem that the indicators do not show anything. Anybody can help?

kenboi2

You have to give the files (set & tpl) a different (english) name and remove the Russian name.
I?ve the problem that the indicators do not show anything. Anybody can help?
if your broker uses suffix, then some indicators don't work. that's what I was told with other indicators in the past. what broker are you using? I have finfx and indicators don't show up.

momods

Thanks for sharing. Indicators still haven't shown up. Can you fix it? Thanks, buddy.
Indicators had expiration date as well. Here is an educated version of all indicators. I did a backtest and EA is working fine. However, it might need optimization. Don't forget to add 0 to TP and SL if you are using 5-digits broker.

Enjoy.

kenboi2

Indicators had expiration date as well. Here is an educated version of all indicators. I did a backtest and EA is working fine. However, it might need optimization. Don't forget to add 0 to TP and SL if you are using 5-digits broker.

Enjoy.
You're our hero. Thank for your time and effort and thank you for looking after us. I have a question, do we need to add a 0 to the trailingstop and breakeven? Thanks.

one to one coaching