Aurix Exchange

(Help) ProFx 7 sharing the setup files if anyone can help educate

Arla69

Just bought the ProFx 7 so sharing the setup files and manual if anyone can help educate the indicators for the benefit of all here....

got a setup on eu aud and gb cad both for a buy,,,looks nice.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    192.2 KB · Views: 218
  • profx_7.rar
    890.8 KB · Views: 102

johnnyblazing

Here is the educated version. All files need to be applied including expert for it to work.
Thanks for sharing this system, I do have a question though, in the Libraries folder there is a file called Account Utility Tool.dll and in the Scripts folder there is a file called Account Utility Tool.ex4. I was a bit concerned about these 2 files, as they seemed to be a bit suspicious. I loaded everything else into my platform and it works well without those 2 files. Do you have any idea about these 2 files? Again thank you for sharing with the community.

Nbats

Thanks for sharing this system, I do have a question though, in the Libraries folder there is a file called Account Utility Tool.dll and in the Scripts folder there is a file called Account Utility Tool.ex4. I was a bit concerned about these 2 files, as they seemed to be a bit suspicious. I loaded everything else into my platform and it works well without those 2 files. Do you have any idea about these 2 files? Again thank you for sharing with the community.
Actually not sure about those files. Just checked my template and didn't load them on my one either. Don't seem to be necessary.

Nbats

You can try this scalping arrow to trade within the dominant trend. Pictures of 5 and 15 min Nas100. Good luck :)

Attachments

• RED VSA Candle 2.27.ex4
    89.7 KB · Views: 100
  • CHAMPION Holy Grail Tool_fix.ex4
    19 KB · Views: 104
  • NAS.png
    NAS.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Nas15.png
    Nas15.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 159

Nbats

Auto daily atr if you want to try it. Major levels work well but I use this as an exit point. For anyone watching think of VSA more as an interest level. It's not real volume but it might highlight certain candle patterns.

Attachments

• RED D-Levels Day 1.15.ex4
    45.1 KB · Views: 76

Arla69

Auto daily atr if you want to try it. Major levels work well but I use this as an exit point. For anyone watching think of VSA more as an interest level. It's not real volume but it might highlight certain candle patterns.
Thanks Buddy...I really appreciate your contribution to this thread....btc looks for a sell with a rejection of major level

Edit: BTC trade worked out well :love: :love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    194.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    185.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2998.jpg
    IMG_2998.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited: