(Share) profx version 5

rgabor

WwI Memebr
vitalfx;n2332963 said:
thanks for manual pdf
Spelling mistake in this pdf I think :)

"Write a trade log for every trade. Writing down why you entered and exited a trade will help you to increase your trading skills and help you to make the same mistake multiple times"

nesta

WwI Memebr
ProFx 5 is used on M15, M30, H1 and H4 time-frames in the best way.

You can trade any currency pair you like with this system. Make sure only that there is enough price action for a pair.

Yesterday long without arrow signal to confirm, today long on M5 (not more M30), into the trash can... Too much discretionary system (I hate a lot this discretionary system, rules are rules) .

Atsiekratsie

WwI Memebr
chan123;n2333278 said:
thanks. its a scam.
lol, that's a scientific statement to put here :) Although I am in now way pro ProFx as I have build it myself using Genesis, I am truly wondering who came up first with the matrix style... I think its a question of "freeware" versus a "paid" system with a manual and guidance if you'd ask me. Banked +30 on CABLE today

chan123

WwI Memebr
Atsiekratsie;n2333625 said:
lol, that's a scientific statement to put here :) Although I am in now way pro ProFx as I have build it myself using Genesis, I am truly wondering who came up first with the matrix style... I think its a question of "freeware" versus a "paid" system with a manual and guidance if you'd ask me. Banked +30 on CABLE today
ok. Well and good, if we get consistent profit from this system. Previous signal arrows are not sustaining in chart. So, it is difficult to check the failure signals visually.

It's not a scam, but a copycat of genesis matrix (free), today not a signal for long for gbpusd cause R/R and pivot...but the long "signal" entry = only luck.

Random.

Who here has been using this indy successfully? Please share tips and tricks!!!
Post automatically merged:

From the forum mentioned earlier...a new version is out. I think v5.02

How to install? Can't get it on my mt4 chart!!

Last edited:

jumper

WwI Memebr
Who here has been using this indy successfully? Please share tips and tricks!!!

From the forum mentioned earlier...a new version is out. I think v5.02

How to install? Can't get it on my mt4 chart!!
Hi, I'm doing well with this system. You can confirm your signals with those of the author, who gives them free in
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The author only makes an entry a day, usually 1 hour before the opening of London, you have to be all the time refreshing the page and you will see the exact moment he enters. In a few days you will understand the way you trade and you can replicate it.

To install it you just have to put the indicators, the expert and the dll library on your site and load the template.

Cheers