one to one coaching

Proteus 5 - Forex MACD prediction

Knez

Can anyone share this indicator, please?

Code:
http://www.intelligentsoftware.info/download.htm
Knez.

NOTE FROM ADMIN: PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ANYTHING FROM INTELLIGENTSOFTWARE.INFO (upon Author's request)

StaticX

Here you go, this was last updated on the 19th November 2010.

Cheers
StaticX

PS: Don't forget to check out the currency pairs it works well with:

Which are:
EURUSD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
USDJPY - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
USDCHF - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
GBPUSD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
AUDCAD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
AUDUSD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
EURJPY - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
EURGBP - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1

checkmail

Proteus5 not working

Proteus5 not working

Here you go, this was last updated on the 19th November 2010.

Cheers
StaticX

PS: Don't forget to check out the currency pairs it works well with:

Which are:
EURUSD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
USDJPY - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
USDCHF - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
GBPUSD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
AUDCAD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
AUDUSD - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
EURJPY - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
EURGBP - time frames H1, M30, M15, M5, M1
Hello StaticX this is checkmail and tried to run the proteus 5 on mine terminal but its not displaying anything, the dll files are also installed in library.

Knez

Hello StaticX this is checkmail and tried to run the proteus 5 on mine terminal but its not displaying anything, the dll files are also installed in library.

checkmail,

to get it work, you place .dll file in to expert/libraries folder.

Knez.

StaticX

lol, i just worked out where I have heard the author's voice before. Watch the video on the Proteus 5 homepage

Now watch the training videos for Market Dominator, which can be found here:

(Market Dominator is that manual trading system that you get with Forex Bullet Proof as a bonus I think)

Another interresting thing is that the author of Proteus 5 says that the next release of the indi will contain customizable parameters. So it will no longer be hardcoded as 20,200,20 MACD.

ps: (Still does not mean that I TRUST it, it's just interresting... If neural networks actually had a chance of predicting future price movements, I think the large corporates who have millions to through into research would have made the ultimate "prediction tool"... So no I personaly do not beleive that a $4.99 indicator can even come close to predicting anything...

I personally beleive that the new breed of scammers like to throw in some uber technical jargon to boost their hype. I have studied neural networks, AI, predicative pathing, chaos theory for collision detection and random prediction and simulation in my gaming code and even if this doode linked 30 quad cores together to number crunch, it still would not be able to predict. To best you can do is apply statisical methodoligy to determine a high probability direction, which is what I am guessing this guy has done. Those statistical formula's are freely availble on the web and are very easy to implement. I use a couple of them for my own gaming)

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

Proteus 5 was just updated today to version 1.

New features are:
* MACD(12,26,9) applied to Close price
* MACD(20,200,20) applied to Close price
* Stochastic(10,10,20) applied to Low/High price and MA simple

-StaticX

ProteusSoftware

Proteus 5 was just updated today to version 1.

New features are:
* MACD(12,26,9) applied to Close price
* MACD(20,200,20) applied to Close price
* Stochastic(10,10,20) applied to Low/High price and MA simple

Attached is the extracted files and library. Let me know if you are having issues with this, cause then I will post the orignal installation program...

ps: I see he has jacked the price upto $99 now 1 years worth of updates.... It was $29 for the same package....

Some web page marketing info:
==================================================================

Code:
[url=http://www.intelligentsoftware.info/index.jsp]Proteus 5 - Forex prediction indicators for MetaTrader 4[/url]
==================================================================

Cheers
StaticX
Mr StaticX, I will kindly ask you to remove the download links (what you shared will not work anyway, and it will give the wrong impression to people). If anyone wishes to try out the indicators, they're welcomed to do that by purchasing a 1-month subscription, which is really just a few bucks and helps my small company to keep floating and to improve the software.

I also have to mention that each copy of the indicator is automatically personalized & encrypted when you download it, so if you share any part of it, you basically share your name. Your subscription will remain the same (1 year), no matter what price changes might exist in the future, so you do not have to worry about that.
Thank you in advance.

ProteusSoftware

lol, i just worked out where I have heard the author's voice before. Watch the video on the Proteus 5 homepage

Now watch the training videos for Market Dominator, which can be found here:

(Market Dominator is that manual trading system that you get with Forex Bullet Proof as a bonus I think)

Another interresting thing is that the author of Proteus 5 says that the next release of the indi will contain customizable parameters. So it will no longer be hardcoded as 20,200,20 MACD.

ps: (Still does not mean that I TRUST it, it's just interresting... If neural networks actually had a chance of predicting future price movements, I think the large corporates who have millions to through into research would have made the ultimate "prediction tool"... So no I personaly do not beleive that a $4.99 indicator can even come close to predicting anything...

I personally beleive that the new breed of scammers like to throw in some uber technical jargon to boost their hype. I have studied neural networks, AI, predicative pathing, chaos theory for collision detection and random prediction and simulation in my gaming code and even if this doode linked 30 quad cores together to number crunch, it still would not be able to predict. To best you can do is apply statisical methodoligy to determine a high probability direction, which is what I am guessing this guy has done. Those statistical formula's are freely availble on the web and are very easy to implement. I use a couple of them for my own gaming)

Cheers
StaticX
I have to reply to this also. I have no connection to that other system, the voice just happens to resemble a little (the other guy seems to have a slight French accent).

As for the predictions: you do not need 30 quad cores if you know what to predict. Besides, if you have studied neural networks, you probably heard about overfitting and with 30 quad cores that's what you're going to get. You don't need a lot of power when building software, you just have to be smart.

I have encountered the same argument on other forums so I'm gonna post the same reply. If you try to predict raindrops, you can have a million processors and you still won't be able to successfully escape a hurricane, but if you take the cloud as a whole and try to predict global weather patterns (large scale events) it's not as hard. This is the approach taken in this software and it proved to be successful; it's not built using statistics and probabilities.

StaticX

Hi ProteusSoftware,

Apologies.

Look you must admit that in a market rife with snake oil peddlers, all using hyped buzz words, it becomes extremely difficult to seperate the scammers from the good guys.

Alot of forex traders have been burnt and left with bad tastes in their mouth. So forums like this are very helpful to any new comer. Like I have said in many of my posts, I beleive in balance (karma). If I like the product and it does well then by all means pay your dues.

I have personally bought 3 systems after trying them out here first and realizing that they have potential. Of the many systems posted here on this forum, 70% of them are stolen and renamed indicators from forums like Forex-TSD. In their cases I am happy to post their products in the hope to stop their evil.

On a side note, I do not mind paying an author that uses existing indicators from the affor mentioned forum and spends their time creating stratergies and systems based in these, but this should not be more than $30. When these guys rename these indicators and claim them as their own they deserve what follows...

In your case, you seem different. Still, after having tried many "neural" systems, I have yet to find one that actually produces the results as described on their webpages. However... your new pStock indicator seems to produce a much better result than the pMacd and your product is starting to show potential.

Again I aplogise.

Cheers
StaticX

one to one coaching