(Share) Pz Divergence Trading 12.6 Latest... On members demand

If you can upload the picture here, why can't you do the same to the indicators? The link to download the indicator is corrupt. Members beware

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
I myself has checked the download link, it is working properly and you all people use free indicators, don't pay a single penny for it, don't be so comfortable, just do a little effort to download, pz divergence is about $299 and it is latest also so what did you pay for it just 2 or 3 clicks, sorry to say, be positive and struggling member of this forum, alas, people like you spoil other members too, stop this.

For me it got downloaded.I dont know why people are patienceless to spend 30secounds to download.By the way you cant download if the antivirus is installed in your system.thank you

dmnik

Trading is a fight with yourself!
It is latest Pz Divergence Trading 12.6...enjoy and support please...

Main website:

Download and pic:

Attachments

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
Thank you "dmnik" for your support.....I liked your guidance through pics, excellent.

Gregman123

Update your history of mt4, working very well at my mt4, I will send pics.
It works vital I used it just now. However it seems like the old divergence indicator as I don't see much difference. I did remove the old one and restarted with the new file so I am little confused now.

edward24

Thank you VitalFx Sir, i tried it yesterday and boy it helps me a lot with my entries last night. i used it with GBPCAD, GBPJPY and EURGBP it went well with 4 and hourly charts.

Gregman123

Update your history of mt4, working very well at my mt4, I will send pics.
VitalFx it is working but is it possible to see TP targets as shown in the pic or are these your own TPs? Secondly I don't see the pic as how many failed how many succeeded and what percentage as shown by their other indicators. On all their indicators once it is shown it added tips up to a menu on the left side about success etc as shown in divergence 12.6 pic too

edward24

VitalFx it is working but is it possible to see TP targets as shown in the pic or are these your own TPs? Secondly I don't see the pic as how many failed how many succeeded and what percentage as shown by their other indicators. On all their indicators once it is shown it added tips up to a menu on the left side about success etc as shown in divergence 12.6 pic too

you can check the setting (input) because by default that display SL/TP levels is turned off (false)

You must be registered for see images attach

knight

Sorry, I tried many times. But still cant download it. No check box to next.

Sanyi

Sorry, I tried many times. But still cant download it. No check box to next.
If you only see ads (and don't count back to zero "Wait 30 seconds") I'm a checkmark - I'm not a robot reCAPTCHA, then click Create Download Link in green highlight, then Click here to download in green highlight. Ready.

knight

If you only see ads (and don't count back to zero "Wait 30 seconds") I'm a checkmark - I'm not a robot reCAPTCHA, then click Create Download Link in green highlight, then Click here to download in green highlight. Ready.
THX for reply. It will back to "Wait 30 seconds" endlessly when I click "create download link". It really puzzled me.

Gregman123

THX for reply. It will back to "Wait 30 seconds" endlessly when I click "create download link". It really puzzled me.
Yes sometimes it does do that. But you have to try again I guess. I had a problem earlier it would not download and i put this on the group. Vital immediately fixed it.

mirgi

2020.05.29 23:25:34.836 new PZ_Divergence EURUSD,H1: [PZ Divergence Trading] Permission denied
2020.05.29 23:25:34.834 new PZ_Divergence EURUSD,H1: [PZ Divergence Trading] License number:

markw118

2020.05.29 23:25:34.836 new PZ_Divergence EURUSD,H1: [PZ Divergence Trading] Permission denied
2020.05.29 23:25:34.834 new PZ_Divergence EURUSD,H1: [PZ Divergence Trading] License number:
Look is working fine I`ve got the same indicator just attach to chart and wait a bit when analysis box appear left top screen change TF Out of market hours keep refresh screen for minute or two till box appear and change TF

Attachments

Gregman123

you can check the setting (input) because by default that display SL/TP levels is turned off (false)

I looked at this image and compared it with what I have in my indicator acquired from here. It does not have SL/TP on the list.

Victor Murderer

Hey guys,

I have a problem. I can`t make it work. I see nothing happening after loading the indicator (I tried allowing DLL imports too). I searched through the forum and someone mentioned to update history - how do you do that? I don`t expect you to spoon feed me the solution, but can you please point me in the right direction to find solution?

Cheers.