(Share) PZ Double Top Bottom "Paid version"

glou

i doubt it repaints.
Repaints because it is the cracked version from the MQL5 which is illegally shared.
We need to know how the original one works.
[automerge]1548837645[/automerge]
PZ Double Top Bottom paid version.......enjoy

Visit the link:

Download:

Hi vitalfx

how did you crack the product in MQL5?

Can you also crack other EA's on the MQL5? I have some lists to do

Hutler

What say the creator of this indicator .....
Q. - is indicator repaint or not ?
A. - Hi Mr Wiwi! It can repaint, yes. A double top or bottom can expand! Thanks!

vitalfx

Forex Trader
VIP Member
People with less knowledge always consider that when an indicator repaints so it is useless, why you guys think like this, first think why an indicator repaints, it is the quality of an accurate I dicator which saves you from bad entries and you remain safe from loss, but some times indicator repaints is also irritate the trading, so don't mixup these two senses please, there are two ways of indicator's repainting, is it clear?

krisver

People with less knowledge always consider that when an indicator repaints so it is useless, why you guys think like this, first think why an indicator repaints, it is the quality of an accurate I dicator which saves you from bad entries and you remain safe from loss, but some times indicator repaints is also irritate the trading, so don't mixup these two senses please, there are two ways of indicator's repainting, is it clear?
repainting in trading dictionary is never good,
specially when the entry signal repaints