Aurix Exchange

Q-Diamond EAs

hi guys
i am looking for the q-diamond eas
Q-diamond FX II Robot and Q-diamond100 FX Robot and the website http://www.qdiamondsystems.com/
the eas look promising
could somebody please share them

thanks
raph

radicaltour

VIP Member
these two EAs did very well for my live accounts for like 2 months.
Then one day my broker (Collective FX) had one of those "technical difficulty" and somehow it made the EAs gone mad. I woke up with a 20% drawdown because it kept buying as the market was tanking 500 pips and it didn't have a SL (even though the EAs usually trade with SL).
I don't know if the EAs went haywire by themselves or because of the broker issue. :-(

dovgr

They are fixing the backtest in the code

They are fixing the backtest in the code

on one of the forums I saw few months ago that in the code they are avoiding bad dates ...

stovedude

these two EAs did very well for my live accounts for like 2 months.
Then one day my broker (Collective FX) had one of those "technical difficulty" and somehow it made the EAs gone mad. I woke up with a 20% drawdown because it kept buying as the market was tanking 500 pips and it didn't have a SL (even though the EAs usually trade with SL).
I don't know if the EAs went haywire by themselves or because of the broker issue. :-(

I noticed last year when the Collective changed providers that some currencies had 20-30 pip spikes, whereas other brokers showed normal prices. I emailed them, and they said at first it was my platform, and then when I contended with them a little, they said it was a normal thing when changing liquidity providers, but 20-30 pips can obviously wreak havoc on one's pocketbook!

thanks EzBusiness for share the ea
but after i backtested it i think the ea is worthless it works great 1,2 or even 3 month until it breaks down and losses 400-500 pips in 5 trades
and then all your profits are gone
thats not the trading style i like but thats just my opinion
regards
raph

maximo

The testing looks supurb!!! However after looking at the code, I will not be wasting any time with it...

Reasons being: Versions have 100's of date specific trade manipulations which are designed to avoid historically bad trades. Plus the use of 7 indicators smells acridly of curve fitting.
A 1:23 negative win-loss ratio would not help either!

Good trading yall for yule tide & yonder!

K

koeasutenan

when i visit the site Before it i am very-very happy , like the people found the Diamond ring !! But When i visit this site , my expectation gone with the Wind ... Seems it is too good to be true EA .. :cool:

Yes , it is Manipulation ...
Author was Avoiding Bad Dates so the Backtest Seems like Good results.

This is the code inside it :

if (ld_656 > 0.0 && Year() == 2009 && Month() == 12 && Day() == 17) ld_656 = 0;
if (ld_656 > 0.0 && Year() == 2009 && Month() == 12 && Day() == 18) ld_656 = 0;
if (ld_656 > 0.0 && Year() == 2009 && Month() == 4 && Day() == 23) ld_656 = 0;
if (ld_656 > 0.0 && Year() < 2004) ld_656 = 0;
if (ld_656 > 0.0 && Year() == 2008 && Month() == 1 && Day() == 16) ld_656 = 0;

But why he has generate good profit on his live account !

Believe it or Not ..
It is Fake or Not ...

it is doubtful , when the logic in the live account is using dinamic SL and TP ( Small SL ) But In the Backtester it is using Constant TP and SL. Even, it is using Huge Stop Loss and it is very-very dangerous ... Bad Risk Reward Scenario .. All your Profit will be drained in the one of loss Day.

Aurix Exchange