Raitis Trading System

Tsar

Item Nr. 330526138359 couple months ago this Trading System was on ebay with Price USD $ 10.000 :eek:

The Price is really Impressive :p
It's FREE for you, now ;)

Let's Start Discuss and Share experience & performance about this Trading System.

Recommend use M15 and H1 time frime with .tpl File !
( incl. in ZIP File )

Enjoy... :)

Attachments

• Raitis_M15 Chart.jpg
    Raitis_M15 Chart.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Raitis_H1 Chart.jpg
    Raitis_H1 Chart.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 12
C

christiaan

i like this one.You take the currency at the top of the list and the one at the bottom.Which right now is the eur/jpy and the eur/jpy is moving today.

jamesfr

Looks like a good template for catching pullbacks in a strong trend

If you apply the 1 hour template on the EURUSD 1HR chart right now you will see what I mean

saivenkat

As usual Tsar bro.. is generous in sharing.. but i wonder how i missed this for such a long time..:D:D

Of the system shared.. i pulled out the RatisStoch for my use.. and try whether it is useful for my trades..:)

Regards

Saivenkat

Could you find any other details on stops / take profit on Raitis system?
I don't think anybody sold $ 10000 for it, just $ 500. Can somebody upload the description of the auction?
Page of the original seller (same item number)

J

jamesagnew717

raitis system stripped down

raitis system stripped down

Hi,

Not sure about this system at all,

I have stripped it down and looked at it

have a look

:)

Attachments

• raitis system.jpg
    raitis system.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 2

annexy

As usual Tsar bro.. is generous in sharing.. but i wonder how i missed this for such a long time..:D:D

Of the system shared.. i pulled out the RatisStoch for my use.. and try whether it is useful for my trades..:)

Regards

Saivenkat

Its just the default MACD on MT4....Also be very careful with the Raitis channel because it repaints

sergey678

Hi traders! Maybe anyone has new Raitis Trading System V2.0? Based on info at <! Company URL deleted by mod - no promotion is allowed here !> V2.0 has 428 downloads. Please share your experience with it. Thank You!

I'm just wondering if anyone has Raitis Trading System V2.0 that they would like to share. Or even just there experiences with this version.

freddieforex

Banned Users
I'm just wondering if anyone has Raitis Trading System V2.0 that they would like to share. Or even just there experiences with this version.

Please help keep this forum organized and clean by reading the rules. Bumping posts is not allowed.

Thanks

Aurix Exchange