Dear friends,

Do anybody have Range/Renko bars plugin for MT4 from

Thanks in advance,

rathhh

Range bars

Range bars

Its possible now to do backtests with this version, but it needs to be educated

saivenkat

Rangebars are far better than Renko. The latest version as now available i think, is the one provided by Rathhh in the link above.. but it is very difficult to educate..

Joy22

I used Renko chart. The chart is clean. but it takes quiet because the fluctuations are strong. practice on demo.

Joy22

Attachments

• Renko Ashi Trading System 2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

T-Wolf

Renko-Ashi Plug In

Renko-Ashi Plug In

I used Renko chart. The chart is clean. but it takes quiet because the fluctuations are strong. practice on demo.

Joy22

Hi Joy22,

Is the Renko Plug_In included in your list of files or are they only the indicators for the system?

Ishtana

I've done some searching but I couldn't find a proper range bar plug in on the net. Can anyone please share a fully working CRB plug in? Thanks!

Ishtana

Thanks ovo. I've downloaded your indi. How do you set it to make it a 25 pips range bar? I put the value in as 250, but each bar turns out to be just 3 pips each. Thanks.

Ishtana

It's not a complaint. I just want to know how to set a 25 pip range bar on your chart using your indicator.

adcool

Hi guys, here's a renko and range bars plugin for you. Just place it in the expert folder, attach it to a 1 min chart, set the renko box or range bar size, go to open offline ex EURUSD M2 chart and then you can use whatever templates you want. But as Ovo's suggesting, you can't open these charts in the weekends.

rickyv101

Renko/Range bar filter out the noise in chart, but

What indicators work better for this Offline Renko/range bar?

Thanks

judah12

renko and tick chart plug-in

renko and tick chart plug-in

please find attached trial version of renko&tick chart plug-in requested in post:1

It needs to be decompiled and to be educated.

Jayman007

Here is the rangebar package asked for in the OP. I have no manual for it but there is an instructional video on the site.

decompiling and education needed.

Aurix Exchange