rate your broker

Fin Candy

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

imi2

Honestly i am unable to understand what the message you actually wanted to convey, please enlighten us a little more, thanks!

.Alphonsa

It is important for beginner traders to trade using demo account during their initial stages to understand the forex market and how to use the trading platforms.

Several brokers offer free demo accounts to practice and develop or try new strategies risk free.

.Alphonsa

My broker is FP Markets, and I've been trading with it for over a year now. I rate my broker a 4.5 out of 5 because they are not available for clients in US or Canada.

Other than that their spreads are super competitive with some of the lowest commission costs and slippages.

Fin Candy

It is very much important to trade in regulated trading broker to lead a profitable trading life. Actually, credible trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading for practicing and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life.

Aurix Exchange