Really Powerfull Gann Trading

Dear Traders! Happy New Year! I think this thread will HELP people who want get a gann methods.

About me: I am single trader, who discovered Gann method and apply it in today's market.

We begin:

1. Many people thinks that SQ9, Hexagon, Circle, Angles - are Main Forecasting tool, it is Not true...

2. All people knows Gann Emblem - but do not ask themself what does it mean..

3. Gann said that his Most Usefull tool was discovered on 8 August 1908, before he started trading. Just chech what was at this day in the Sky, and you will see Perfect Trine and Square - Exact Gann Emblem..

4. So what his most accurate tool?
Astronomy and Astrology. (read May Coffee or Tunnel)

5.And how it will help us in our now times trading?
Just read his own books and try find some pattern or models..

Proof:
I know people will say me show statement or statistics. But when you double account at one week, you should withdraw money, because then you will have problems with withdrawals.. So i change broker every 2 weeks))

Today's trade i opened on Euro, at 14:41 (Frankfurt time)
But our first signal on Buy was at 10:43. (Moon 60 Mercury)

Here is picttures:

Before Aspect and After. sorry in pic gann2 there is sextile
And my Open Trade.. As you see my SL very small, because when you know when to buy or sell you can put Sl small and Tp big..

Attachments

cutemoney

WwI Memebr
Dear Traders! Happy New Year! I think this thread will HELP people who want get a gann methods.

About me: I am single trader, who discovered Gann method and apply it in today's market.

We begin:

1. Many people thinks that SQ9, Hexagon, Circle, Angles - are Main Forecasting tool, it is Not true...

2. All people knows Gann Emblem - but do not ask themself what does it mean..

3. Gann said that his Most Usefull tool was discovered on 8 August 1908, before he started trading. Just chech what was at this day in the Sky, and you will see Perfect Trine and Square - Exact Gann Emblem..

4. So what his most accurate tool?
Astronomy and Astrology. (read May Coffee or Tunnel)

5.And how it will help us in our now times trading?
Just read his own books and try find some pattern or models..

Proof:
I know people will say me show statement or statistics. But when you double account at one week, you should withdraw money, because then you will have problems with withdrawals.. So i change broker every 2 weeks))

Here is picttures:

And my Open Trade.. As you see my SL very small, because when you know when to buy or sell you can put Sl small and Tp big..
very good one but can you explain further please, i mean is it moon trine mercury for only buy trades, what of sell trades what aspect should we use? thanks

Brumby

WwI Memebr

Here is picttures:

Try posting real time trade signals if you want to demonstrate your system and not after prices had move. In the case you had used, there were 4 hours between the first and second signal - plenty of time to post in this forum. You will have many happy campers in this forum if you post real time trades and your system is as good as you have painted it to be.

blueocean

WwI Memebr
Interesting, lets see what happens next? please post for tomorrow but before the signal occurs.
not after the markethas closed. Using Gann we should be able to know the market moves in advance.

Thanks

blueocean

pardy

WwI Memebr
Hi market dna.
I see that your natal chart is set to gmt00 for the day and transit chart obviously for current time. Is that correct?

Can you tell which aspects create buy scenarios and which ones sell? Or is it a reversal you are looking for, which means waiting for the moment.

Looking forward to your help.

Pardy

velainfo

WwI Memebr
hello cutemoney,
Fantastic prediction.
Plz give details of what are the planetary combinations and aspects highly affected in the market.
Initially open a transit chart for Frankfurt after one hour London mkt will open then we open a new chart for London and after US Mkt......

Expect your immediate help.Thanks Thanks Thanks........

Thanks, dear traders but we need also Radix chart. Because if we will have this chart we can make perfect trades every day..:)
I just showed one Transits method, it is not enough, you also need radix then..I am not Signal Service, but can make forecast special for you guys..

At 09:56 Franfurt Time you can put sell.. I already Triple my account in 3 days. So i need withdraw money today..
I marked in the chart where is Sell..

We continue:

-So market dna what i should do at first?
- You should read Sepharial books, Gann, Bayer books.

-Which book first?
- First Sepharial on the Markets.

-How it will help me?
- You will learn planets, signs, when to invest.

Proof: From Sepharial Books:

Sign Rulers:

Aries: England,Denmark,Judea,Peru,Germany.
Taurus: Ireland, Persia, Italy, Chili.
Gemini: Wales, USA, Egypt.
Cancer: China,Holland, Africa.
Leo: France, Australia.
Virgo: Turkey, Urugvay.
Libra: Argentina, Japan, Ausrtia.
Scorpio: Morocco, Brazil.
Saggitarius: Spain.
Capricorn: India, New Zeland, Mexica.
Aquarius: Russia.
Pisces: Portugal

CHAPTER VI. _____HOW TO INVEST. _____Taking it for granted that the reader has thoroughly tested the foregoingprinciples and has found them to be true in substance and fact, let ussuppose that he has money to invest. His primary object will be to find amarket in which he can buy at the lowest price with a fair degree of security,an adequate interest, and an opportunity of selling out at an advantage. It isin this latter operation that he may look for his greatest profits. First of allhe should enquire whether the security is well founded, and readily dealt inon the open market. This information he can get from any broker or bank.To buy cheaply he must find a market which responds to the sign through which Saturn last made transit. Having taken up his stock, he will hold ituntil after Jupiter has made his transit through the same sign. He can thensell at the highest price that is likely to be touched during the space of 12 years.

Euro ruled by Aries.

So when Jupiter lefr this sign we should expect price falling..Check it in Ephemerides.

Attachments

We continue:

-Market Dna how you can proof that Gann used Astrology in his forecasts?
- Here you see May Soybeens it is his original chart. You can see here Jupiter Mars Conjuction. in 6 Harmonic..

Attachments

pardy

WwI Memebr
software

software

Hi market dna.

I hope your purpose in starting this thread is to teach like a true teacher, unlike some of the thread starters previously.

To start with, could you say what software u are using, and also where one might be able to download the Sepharial book you mention.

Thanks a lot.

Pardy

Hello Pardy, i am not a teacher, i just give you hope that it works and you should not stop research..Motivation!

Sepharial books in this forum.. In library.

Here is result of my forecast, which i posted today some hours before..

So now i need quickly withdraw money.. 3318$ in 2 days, untill broker is locked them.
Again with small risk of stoploss
Here is pic of mt4 before closing trades.. Now i am closed them..Enough for today, because small volatile day.. So you an close your short orders..

-market dna why prices falled down, why you said sell?
-because of moon 90 neptune..

-how you did this?
-simple transits, and if you will have radix you will get much more accurate trades..

Attachments

Here is full result of Moon - Neptune 90.. As you see we can forecast move many hours before..

P.S Who thinks that i want something from you (money), why? I triple accounts at 1 week!:D

So i am not going sale or offers you something..

-market dna why you are sit in the forums, if you make money easily?
- because it is boring to trade, and do not talk with others traders.
I want fun..):)

-market dna can you give advice where i can earn money always? (small risk)??
- yes i can, i will say you later..

-market dna you use sq9, hexagon or angles?
-no, wtf with them, you can try and they will work 50/50.. We need more accurate.

P.S - i have written to Administrator, he will check am i Aldik or not..

Attachments

pardy

WwI Memebr
Market dna, thanks.
Could you explain what is radix? how it is different to normal natal, transit charts. Thanks.
Pardy

-market dna can you exactly show how did you do todays forecast?
- yes, as you see aspect formed on 09:56 to sell.

-market dna how much pips stop loss you use?
average 10-15 pips.

-why you put so big lots on not big account money?
-because i am confident, when i open trades..

-Is it easy to trade astro?
-at first time is difficult, but then when you understand all mumba-umba
it became easy.

Attachments