one to one coaching

Recommended Profitable Manual Tradingsystem

bonnie1234

Does anyone have recommendations?

I have Lindencourt FX. Could someone recom. others?

Thanks!
Hi Jarnod,

There are many profitable manual systems available on this forum...you just need to read every post!:eek:;)

Also remember that the more profitable systems you get to look at the more it becomes frustration because you dont stick to one system and tend to look at everything and then become bamboozled!!!

Honestly a search of posting on this forum will serve you the power of good and you will gain a lot of knowledge from various people...

...and just to bamboozle you even more here are some manual trading systems attached...:D

CocoaRush

What do you drive?

What do you drive?

I'm interested in hearing what manual systems the Gold/Silver/Moderators and full-time traders of this forum use (or keep returning to when they try other systems).

I can't seem to find a system. Currently a BOT is doing better than I am. It is quite depressing...

Is there anyone pulling in 60+ pips a day on average, or am I just dreaming?

techboy

You don't need dozen of strategy in Forex, only 1 or 2 battle tested strategy will do the job, most traders focuses on finding the perfect strategy, which should not be the case,trust me you won't find one. Aspiring traders must focus on mental preparation rather than focuses on the potential income that they will get. Things like, being discipline to implement your trading rule, being emotionless in trading, stop implementation, etc..... Look back in the fast, how many times you violate your trading rule? how many times you adjust your stop?

If traders want to move on in the next level of their trading,one must focus first on understanding the right psychology,before thinking of the potential profits, its a must. Otherwise you will be left behind wandering from forum to forum searching the perfect system, that does not exist. :)

Note: This system is not mine. From TSD forum. I think this system will help you. And I'm sure

EJNOY! :)

1. Indicators does not repaint the past
2. To have email alert function
3. MTF option for filtering
4. To be suitable for 15min time frame (personally believe the best for intraday trading)

This system is mainly configured for EUR/USD 15min and Its made from following indicators:

IN10NTION news reader
NonLagMA v7.1_emailalert (length 40 , Pct filter 0.5)
SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf (lb 10 , time frame 240) *will act as filter for NonLagma

and in a addition StepStopExpert_v1.1 EA for exits.

In order to understand better the system i am attaching the screenshoot together with the following guidelines:

How to use it:

Go Short :

When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)

Go Long :

The opposite from short (everything should be green)

Trading rules

1. Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT
2. Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!
3. Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!
4. For exits use following choice's:
-StepStopExpert EA
-manually set TP60 and SL30
-IN10NTION news reader TdFibo lines
-NonLagMA color change

You must be registered for see images

And here's IN10NTION news reader as I couldn't upload to this forum download it from mediafire

Code:
[URL="http://anonym.to/?http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?2ha4ls0mzijjpq4"]! IN10TION NewsReader v09.99e lite.ex4[/URL]

Attachments

alecke34

Note: This system is not mine. From TSD forum. I think this system will help you. And I'm sure

EJNOY! :)

1. Indicators does not repaint the past
2. To have email alert function
3. MTF option for filtering
4. To be suitable for 15min time frame (personally believe the best for intraday trading)

This system is mainly configured for EUR/USD 15min and Its made from following indicators:

IN10NTION news reader
NonLagMA v7.1_emailalert (length 40 , Pct filter 0.5)
SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf (lb 10 , time frame 240) *will act as filter for NonLagma

and in a addition StepStopExpert_v1.1 EA for exits.

In order to understand better the system i am attaching the screenshoot together with the following guidelines:

How to use it:

Go Short :

When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)

Go Long :

The opposite from short (everything should be green)

Trading rules

1. Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT
2. Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!
3. Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!
4. For exits use following choice's:
-StepStopExpert EA
-manually set TP60 and SL30
-IN10NTION news reader TdFibo lines
-NonLagMA color change

You must be registered for see images

And here's IN10NTION news reader as I couldn't upload to this forum download it from mediafire

Code:
[URL="http://anonym.to/?http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?2ha4ls0mzijjpq4"]! IN10TION NewsReader v09.99e lite.ex4[/URL]
Could you post a picture to show a good trade?

sandman4x

You don't need dozen of strategy in Forex, only 1 or 2 battle tested strategy will do the job, most traders focuses on finding the perfect strategy, which should not be the case,trust me you won't find one. Aspiring traders must focus on mental preparation rather than focuses on the potential income that they will get. Things like, being discipline to implement your trading rule, being emotionless in trading, stop implementation, etc..... Look back in the fast, how many times you violate your trading rule? how many times you adjust your stop?

If traders want to move on in the next level of their trading,one must focus first on understanding the right psychology,before thinking of the potential profits, its a must. Otherwise you will be left behind wandering from forum to forum searching the perfect system, that does not exist. :)
Very well said!

smk

dremur thanks again for sharing this system. Couple of questions:

could someone post the new in10tion newsreader .g?

when the nonlagma turns color and everything coincides with ssl indicator and a trade is started what is the best exit you use? There are a couple ways mentioned and maybe you exit with anyone of them depending on the situation?

The newsreader indicator is not needed, I deleted it because it is eating CPU and has nothing to do with the trading system.
It?s only purpose are the pivot-levels.

You can get them much easier with the Fib-Pivots indicator or the
THV4 TzPivotsD indicator.

@smk,
exiting when the nonlag-MA is turning color seems to be a good choice.

Attachments

one to one coaching