Aurix Exchange

Reliability EA 2.0

vit007

Looks like one of the best performing EA.

If one has it please share it.
Thanks in advance.
Vit

sixsigma1

here's an EA results that is incredible

here's an EA results that is incredible

Bars in test 13740 Ticks modelled 2893247 Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 23526

Initial deposit 10000.00
Total net profit 2092.92 Gross profit 2385.14 Gross loss -292.23
Profit factor 8.16 Expected payoff 21.14
Absolute drawdown 822.37 Maximal drawdown 965.59 (9.06%) Relative drawdown 9.06% (965.59)

Total trades 99 Short positions (won %) 0 (0.00%) Long positions (won %) 99 (74.75%)
Profit trades (% of total) 74 (74.75%) Loss trades (% of total) 25 (25.25%)
Largest profit trade 325.60 loss trade -43.40
Average profit trade 32.23 loss trade -11.69
Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 9 (611.55) consecutive losses (loss in money) 5 (-141.18)
Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 611.55 (9) consecutive loss (count of losses) -141.18 (5)
Average consecutive wins 5 consecutive losses 2

lekter

The EA only took BUY positions, no SELLs.

How long is the backtest? I would need at least since 2007 to know if it is interesting enough.

vit007

The EA only took BUY positions, no SELLs.

How long is the backtest? I would need at least since 2007 to know if it is interesting enough.

On my demo I can see both buy and sell. And Big DD come only if you test individual pair ,but if you trade all recomanded pairs DD is ok. Its all about MM with this EA .
Vit

Yes drawdown is managed somewhat. The EA takes on more trades if the trend is going against that pair. When does the EA close profitable trades? There is a setting 7,8,9 for daily, weekly monthly closes. Why bother waiting for a full day to close out a trade which is up 40 pips.

I dont get these EA developers at all. No sense of trading and locking in profits!

kookoo23

Dont waste your time or money with this EA. There are NO SL's implemented.

The EA employs an equity SL and will only allow so much drawdown. It is really a different type of EA - it will give profit, but there is huge drawdowns and losses, the prices will go up and down and eventually ... profit. I tried the EA but you have to be super patient and not close profitable trades and not cose losses... its really hard with real money... I gave up. But the testing being done elsewhere shows that in the end it is profitable. Better to set it up on a vps and never look at it... if that's your style

If being down -200 pips and more tickles your fancy then place reliability on your account. Professional traders do not hope for trades to retrace. Garbage EA!

You might as well close your eyes and hit buy or sell. Superb logic!

drbarney2

I have a question... why doesn't the additional Parameters show up on the chart per the User Manual, i.e., Winning Chart Profit; ChartBalance; Number Of Open Trades, etc. Is this because it doesn't have a 'CODE' ?

Aurix Exchange