Renko Brain EA anyone have the unexpired version?

trustyct

Guys, anyone have the Renko Brain Ea that just expired on me? Mine expired this week as I had asked for a 1 week free trial. My live US broker account was at $200 last Wednesday and now flirting with $300 with the EA but don't have access to the EA as my trial expired. I guess for $29 I can just buy it at h**p://www.binaryoptionsbrain.com/renko-brain-ea as it's been non stop pipping. Attached is just this morning before the EA expired. I'm just a big fan of Renko but no one has had it in an EA form.

Attachments

rgabor

For that money, I just wanted to buy it, but the PayPal payment link on that website is not working. So not sure about the EA either

HA!! I Bought It, The Damned EA Won't Work..29.00 Those Rascals Will Not Email Me EITHER..!! Archive (5) Has the Whole Purchase. I Shared for Loves Sake..(No!! For That Money ..It was Meth Addicts.. "Begging Money Stealing Spirit"!! In my Apt Building.. Meth Lurks Like a Gangster .."Smoke Smoke.." Never give Drug Addicts Anything ..Overdose if those Trade "well")

Attachments

garago

HA!! I Bought It, The Damned EA Won't Work..29.00 Those Rascals Will Not Email Me EITHER..!! Archive (5) Has the Whole Purchase. I Shared for Loves Sake..(No!! For That Money ..It was Meth Addicts.. "Begging Money Stealing Spirit"!! In my Apt Building.. Meth Lurks Like a Gangster .."Smoke Smoke.." Never give Drug Addicts Anything ..Overdose if those Trade "well")
do not get angry my friend. :)

Put on Experts the files
RenkoBrainEA 2091.ex4
RenkoBrainEA Renko Builder.ex4

RENAME the file e put on Indicators
RenkoBrainHalfTrend.ex4 rename on half-trend nrp_mladen.ex4
RenkoBrainSemafor.ex4 rename on SemaforAlert.ex4
Spearman Rank Correlation (average price filtered).ex4

Now open RenkoBrainEA Renko Builder.ex4
Now open new char M2 Offline and open RenkoBrainEA 2091.ex4

obviously I don't know if it's profitable.
Ciao

rgabor

They have sent me the correct PayPal link, and for me it is working.

I am on build 1310

There was some error , missing Indicators, but then I figured out how to fix it. Basically I had to copy the rename the provided indicators to a different names.

Due to this, I don't have high expectation at all

Dear Ragabor, Would Yours Please Enclose the Indicator's Yours Renamed.. Please., One of Our Member's Trustyct said the EA is Good...FX Eagle System works Well.. "Sometimes" it takes Time on the 15 Min Chart..I started with_229.23c Hugosway.com Lost 30.00 Meth "Jealousy" Every time, if not for Meth Damage/Harm, I would have Made Monies, One Time over 40.00, and UsdJpy, would have been 100.00+ Thursday. I am a Green Tea Drinker.. Awake All Night.. The FX Eagle system is Good!! Watch Signal Bars, and Take the Trade.. METH Does Not allow a "Smoker" to have Faith!! I was at 199.00 Bal after Losses, after Two Trades, I am at 211.00..I Overtraded my Lot Size_.>.1lots, But Short Trades..10 Pips or 20..USDCAD, was "Lazy" this Am, But It made Pips.. Anybody Know Dash-Bot, or the Scalper. Dash-Bot V3.? Blessings EA Linear Lots_1.0 Martin(7) (Trade It Both Ways) until yours Monitors It.. Makes Cash, Pure Price Action, maybe 35-40% per Month, or more..500-to-1 Leverage ..FX Eagle was too big of a File to Download..(I am Not on the Police, I am in Seattle,WA. Meth Head's "Married On the Police" JEALOUS!!) I just wish Trader's to Make Monies, as I can now

Attachments

rgabor

Dear Ragabor, Would Yours Please Enclose the Indicator's Yours Renamed.. Please., One of Our Member's Trustyct said the EA is Good...FX Eagle System works Well.. "Sometimes" it takes Time on the 15 Min Chart..I started with_229.23c Hugosway.com Lost 30.00 Meth "Jealousy" Every time, if not for Meth Damage/Harm, I would have Made Monies, One Time over 40.00, and UsdJpy, would have been 100.00+ Thursday. I am a Green Tea Drinker.. Awake All Night.. The FX Eagle system is Good!! Watch Signal Bars, and Take the Trade.. METH Does Not allow a "Smoker" to have Faith!! I was at 199.00 Bal after Losses, after Two Trades, I am at 211.00..I Overtraded my Lot Size_.>.1lots, But Short Trades..10 Pips or 20..USDCAD, was "Lazy" this Am, But It made Pips.. Anybody Know Dash-Bot, or the Scalper. Dash-Bot V3.? Blessings EA Linear Lots_1.0 Martin(7) (Trade It Both Ways) until yours Monitors It.. Makes Cash, Pure Price Action, maybe 35-40% per Month, or more..500-to-1 Leverage ..FX Eagle was too big of a File to Download..(I am Not on the Police, I am in Seattle,WA. Meth Head's "Married On the Police" JEALOUS!!) I just wish Trader's to Make Monies, as I can now
Here it is. I have added the renamed indicators the EA was looking for.

Attachments