Aurix Exchange

[Renko Charts] aka simple4xsystem

S

swissforex

Hello

this system could filter many noises and show us clear entries

couls somebody please share :confused: ??

name= Renko Charting OR simple4xsystem

Code:
www.simple4xsystem.net

stovedude

I have this. Put it in your EA folder, attach it to a M1 chart of your choice, enter the range period of your choice (try 1 for starters) and click OK. Next, go to File/Open Offline and find your currency with a M2 after it. Choose this one and then you can attach indicators and EA's to this window.
Please beware that sometimes the M1 EA needs to be re-attached because the M2 window will occasionally stop. I need to contact the author for this problem.

rpd

Not working for

Not working for

dO YOU have the manual that came along with this EA/indicator? Thanks m8

@stovedude,
with your EA we are able to convert a M1-chart to whatever timeframe we wish, e.g. M2 , M3 ; M8 or whatever.
That is great.

Has anybody an indicator or EA which turns the normal chart into a Renko-chart ?

I remember that I have seen such a thing somewhere and maybe it is on my harddrive, but
I need to dig it out under hundreds of files.

Edit: found something.
Same procedure:
The RenkoLiveChart is an EA which of course goes into the experts-folder.

Attach it to a chart, for example EURUSD M1.
In the properties you decide what time-frame the renko-chart should have. (RenkoTimeFrame)
Example: RenkoTimeFrame = 2

The EA will write tick-data into a new file (M2).

To open the offline-chart, click on
"File" at the top-bar of the Mt4-platform
and there click on "Open Offline"
where the EURUSD-M2 file is found.
Click on it
and a EURUSD-M2 chart will open with Renko-bars.
There you can attach indicators, I think even EAs will work on the offline-chart.

Attachments

• RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4
    13.9 KB · Views: 3

stovedude

I can't find the manual, but the instructions are in my post and it is the same method as bestfx stated above.

The whole subject "Renko Charts" seems to be more than interesting.
Today I digged a bit and found a free system shared on TSD. With that nobody needs a commercial system in my view.

If someone is interested, Mr. Nims claims he makes an average of 100% weekly with this freely shared system.
That is enough reason for me to learn from him and trade the system (rules are easy).

Just type "Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping" or something like that into Google-search and I am sure you will find the thread on the TSD forum.

I think it makes no sense to attach his files here because everyone can read his thread and download all files for free over there.

Thanks for bringing the "Renko-chart" subject up here. It is a pearl ( for me ).

H

hermes

I went to the site but you must be member of the forum to download the attachments. It ask me for ID and pass! How did you get it?
Hermes

S

swissforex

I'm glad

I'm glad

Today I digged a bit and found a free system shared on TSD. With that nobody needs a commercial system in my view.

If someone is interested, Mr. Nims claims he makes an average of 100% weekly with this freely shared system.
That is enough reason for me to learn from him and trade the system (rules are easy).

Just type "Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping" or something like that into Google-search and I am sure you will find the thread on the TSD forum.

I think it makes no sense to attach his files here because everyone can read his thread and download all files for free over there.

Thanks for bringing the "Renko-chart" subject up here. It is a pearl ( for me ).

H
I'm happy to have started an useful thread . lol
anyway,we absolutely need a password

please give us the psw or( better )share here
thx

I went to the site but you must be member of the forum to download the attachments. It ask me for ID and pass! How did you get it?
Hermes
The only way to get into the forum is to register (for free). Then you can download all from the free section, which is much.

Another way to get more from the author of the system, is to register (for free) in his Renko-discussion forum.

But to make it easier for you - and especially to prevent you getting the nasty %andnumbers-nonsense when downloading attachments here,
I uploaded the package here
Code:
http://files.mail.ru/T0ALMB
Files will be stored till June 6, 2010, every download will prolong  storage period for 5 days.
Enjoy :)

H

hermes

Is it the renko system 2? I would give you a French kiss if you would be a woman.
I have a renko system from 2 different sources but I am not satisfied with it. Yes, the Renko charts freeze and you can lose a lot of money trading live frozen assets and it has a bad explanation! Can you imagine that some greedy idiot was selling it (the tony version) for $285! Tony bought it!
Hermes

@hermes,
who is Tony ?

The Renko-system I posted is from Mr.Nims and it is free. It is Renko-Ashi-2.

I like the template you posted from vladimir.

But I have no idea what the "Forexoma-Renko"-indicator is doing. It is drawing a separate window but completely wrong bars.
Confusing.

stovedude

Sometimes offline charts do freeze and stop, which is so frustrating. That's why I'm hesitant to use them for anything.

goeland

Sometimes offline charts do freeze and stop, which is so frustrating. That's why I'm hesitant to use them for anything.

On my Alpari demo, it is working without problem since yesterday, but I am trying to understand the system before to go on.
MP

H

hermes

I have the same experience like stovedude. Not good idea to put money in insecure bussines!
Tony bought and exchanged with me that Renko system. He is from Singapore.
Hermes
P.S.

go to this link and see video by Kishore (big and noisy mouth). He claims that every month one currency is to buy for sure!
Eg. November 24 to December 6 it is EURAUD Buy for sure!? I you give him 5 friends emails he let you download some pdf's.

Joy22

Renko

Renko

Renko charts are the clearest indicators.
More big stop loss
More big profit.
I had no problems with the files of Mr. Nimes.
good way to work
Joy22

Attachments

• renko.jpg
    renko.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
S

swissforex

u r a gem

u r a gem

The only way to get into the forum is to register (for free). Then you can download all from the free section, which is much.

Another way to get more from the author of the system, is to register (for free) in his Renko-discussion forum.

But to make it easier for you - and especially to prevent you getting the nasty %andnumbers-nonsense when downloading attachments here,
I uploaded the package here
Code:
http://files.mail.ru/T0ALMB
Files will be stored till June 6, 2010, every download will prolong  storage period for 5 days.
Enjoy :)

hey man

u r a gem
a russian gem ,lol

thank u mate

Thanks to all.

Right now there is a problem with the 2MACD alert indicator. It produces many error-messages which can be found in the Experts-Tab in Mt4.
But it isn?t a part of the original system anyways, just an addition.

From the stuff which hermes uploaded, I like the
the "setup for ren" very much.
You will have losses for sure with it, but obviously more winners if you stick to it.
It is simple and easy.
See it attached, so you don?t have to dig through the hermes-files.

Am I only lucky ?
The Renko-charts work without freezing, without delays.
I hope it will go on this way.

Here is the system which hermes posted, the renko-vladimir template:
You must be registered for see images

Joy22

Renko charts are the clearest indicators.
More big stop loss
More big profit.
I had no problems with the files of Mr. Nimes.
good way to work
Joy22

Unlike (differnce) bar charts and Renko charts in one day side..
on renko chart less noise and false signals..

see attach...

Joy 22

Attachments

• renko chart day lateral  .jpg
    renko chart day lateral .jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • day lateral normal bar.jpg
    day lateral normal bar.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
H

hermes

As usual I cannot download the bestfx-trader rar. With what program do you download the stuff from this mysterious forum? Can you send me some that I can download things also? Email it to me if possible. Thanks.
I can give but cannot receive and that drains and is it not fair.
holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca
Hermes

Aurix Exchange