Aurix Exchange

[REQ] 10k to 1MM trading formula

Knez

This formula will be issue tomorrow, and hopefully someone can get it for us.

Code:
http://www.10kto1mm.com/launch/10kto1mm-launch/?referrer=#

Regards,
Knez.

Knez

We still don't know how much he will charge for it?
Hermes

10k to 1MM is out today, and is not cheap, and that's why it seems to be the good one.

Code:
http://www.10kto1mm.com/?referrer=

If anyone can get it, it would be really great.

Thanks.
Knez.

H

hermes

It is expensive but price say nothing about the quality of the product. The FX Hammer was sold for $3,900 and it was a piece of junk.
Sometimes system for $99 (not from Karl) is more worth than system for $1,000. When this system will get public the idea will lose a power. The only who wins is the seller.
Ask yourself why the author is selling it? Why he doesn't use it by himself?
If I would have an excellent wining system I would never sell it, but exploit it.
Cheers Hermes

Knez

It is expensive but price say nothing about the quality of the product. The FX Hammer was sold for $3,900 and it was a piece of junk.
Sometimes system for $99 (not from Karl) is more worth than system for $1,000. When this system will get public the idea will lose a power. The only who wins is the seller.
Ask yourself why the author is selling it? Why he doesn't use it by himself?
If I would have an excellent wining system I would never sell it, but exploit it.
Cheers Hermes

Hermes,
Absolutely agree with you.
There is always curiosity of what is behind all this, and is there any small piece of something that we are missing to complete out puzzle of success.

Thanks.
Knez

S

swissforex

u right

u right

Hermes said ..

"Ask yourself why the author is selling it? Why he doesn't use it by himself? "

u right mate

let's call a spade a spade ;)

stovedude

As the saying goes: "Forex is like a gold rush, but the people making the money are the ones selling the picks and the shovels".

H

hermes

Exactly on the button Stovedude! Before it was Kishore big mouth, now it is Henry big mouth. Soon will be another big mouth on the sky. History repeats.
You have better systems in your files than those sold for $ 1,000. Tweak them to your style and they will be a winners.
The more people buy the systems publicly the less power the systems latter have.
I just introduced the Web Trading System on other fx forum and they are very happy with the results. Just add ADX and RSI and you have a winner in long run. The system doesn't performs well in ranging market but 99% of the systems do the same. Therefore, advanced ADX and RSI will fix the problem. It is still the best manual system on market, better that FX Rebellion, which one gives lot of false signals.
Remember: The beauty is in simplicity not in complication. Nature gives us everything simple but we humans like to have it complicated, otherwise we couldn't enjoy headaches!
Look for simplicity and one day you will hit the FX Holy Grail. It is hanging in front of our noses but we cannot see it. Change the angle attitude and it will hit your nose. Meditation, meditation and again meditation is the answer. The HG is hanging at Alpha level where all the reasons are. The Beta level is a state of results only.
Hermes

stovedude

I have found that the only difference between ranging and trending markets is the indicator periods (as well as the indicators themselves). The reason we have divergences and convergences and so on is because the periods are either too high or we eventually exhaust them. Meanwhile, price continues to trend and our indicators start to give false signals. We need to have a thread on this so we can discuss how to effectively adjust our periods with each new candle. Maybe we can all give some input on how to configure this. We can also build an indicator to handle this for manual trading.

Aurix Exchange