from

HTML:
http://www.bestmt4brokers.com

please share file and infos ;)

thx

mmq

opening an account with BestMT4Brokers.com

opening an account with BestMT4Brokers.com

how much is BestMT4Brokers.com reliable?

C

cfanfx

please can some1 help

please can some1 help

please kindly share PROCCI indicator and the template to this system.

thanks

zxpips

here you go

Hi StaticX, do you have any idea how this system works, I added it to 12 charts all 5Min, and it says taht "System loaded successfully", but i watch them all night no arrows and no signals at all from any of the charts, so I was just wondering if there's something that I'm missing. Thanks

StaticX

Hi zxpips,

Marcuss is correct, the system needs that dll placed into the libraries folder. As soon as you do that it will start plotting the arrows.

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

I know you know that I know that you know it was for zxpips, I was agree'ing with you :)

I have not really used this indicator, but how you guys finding it? I'm tending now days to move away from the lower timeframes and trying my hand at the longer 4H timeframe. (So far it is proving very beneficial, although those nasty drawdowns that you get during the 4H timeframe are frakking nerve wrecking... some days it goes down to -500 pips then by the end of the day it shoots to over 800pips... my nerves are shot :eek:)

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

I still am very excited about Range Bars. I am busy building a strategy as we speak that involves them as the core. Until I perfect it I need to make a living and pay the bills :) So whilst I perfect my range bar strategy I am trading the 4H charts using that CCI strategy I posted a few days ago.

I love the CCI indicator and as you can probably guess I am trying to incorporate it my new Range Bar strategy. I just need to "get a feeling" for how the CCI moves with regards to Range Bars. I am very comfortable using the CCI on standard timeframe charts, it just seems to be a little different with Range Bars.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
StaticX

Sargeras

Hi, this system changed my life! BIG THANKS!!! BEST for EUR/AUS!!!
2 years have only bad systems or have bad-luck to find some good system. I use it for forex trading and binary options system 15minutes expire options. Evrybody needs to find system for his psychology and I think, I find it. Very good job with 30pips.ex4. Once again thanks

Ishtana

I hate to think I'm the only one who can't get the arrows to appear, but apparently I am =(

Pul the .dll in the library, clicked the allow DLL import box, and the system load successfully. But no arrows.

(Tried different broker)

Aha! They do appear now. But we cannot backtest this indi. The lines won't move at all. Looks great now though.

ufo2012

wow ,unbelievable ! thanks guys for reintroduce !
It seems better for 5M time .
Gold mine !!!!!
FAVORITE MAAAAAAN !

Hi , i tried the system since 2 days and had 9 trades win..win... 8 pips , 9pips , and 7 times 10 pips but have to say that EURAUD is the best ... still working on it anxious for the markets open ...... important to stick tight to the rules about the next candle for confirmation!!!

trustyct

quiestion on binary

quiestion on binary

Hi, this system changed my life! BIG THANKS!!! BEST for EUR/AUS!!!
2 years have only bad systems or have bad-luck to find some good system. I use it for forex trading and binary options system 15minutes expire options. Evrybody needs to find system for his psychology and I think, I find it. Very good job with 30pips.ex4. Once again thanks

Question. I've been using the 5 minute timeframe for binary trading and have had a 60-70% win rate. Still at verge of break even by binary standards. I then changed the time to 15 minute charts and then ended with 5 wins in the row to end the day. Is this something you've also experience that 15 minute charts give better indicators for Binary trading?

Ishtana

I don't understand how people were saying this system changed their life. Can someone kindly enlighten me how exactly is this system life changing? Many thanks.

Attachments

• Dhirty Pips.jpg
    Dhirty Pips.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 6

Gandoni

Yellow arrow pointing down for a SELL or up for BUY These trades are
more aggressive. Often these are still very good trade opportunities but you should use a
smaller lot size when trading these.

Aurix Exchange