Aurix Exchange

[REQ] 4x Ninja EA

blueocean

Ninja EA

Ninja EA

hi,anybody has bought this expert?i want to know ,in which brokers does it work,thanks

Hello there,

This is Dominic's Genius S**T
This also a copy of Pippush S**t
These only work on demo account,if he can prove that it works on real account, I will give him 5000 dollars instead of $2000.
I am happy to try it if I can.

thanks

blueocean

saambasp

Hello there,

These only work on demo account,if he can prove that it works on real account, I will give him 5000 dollars instead of $2000.

thanks

blueocean
this is also arbitrage ea.many names one person.2000 usd that too not refund money.
some people gaining not by trading .cheaters.
forex robot world cup ,4xninja.why people run behind this eas.just think if they really give money why they are selling?
nobody sell their baby

msr

krish

hello there,

this is dominic's genius s**t
this also a copy of pippush s**t
these only work on demo account,if he can prove that it works on real account, i will give him 5000 dollars instead of $2000.
I am happy to try it if i can.

Thanks

blueocean

ofcourse ur absoluetly right

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Here is their statement runing on demo, and imagine what fake will be in live.
i have follow how is opening orders and is totaly random EA opening orders without controll with trailing stop 2-3 pips and SL2-3 pips. I am warning you to not buy or not trade in live that kind of EAs what shows false promisses for a millions, or examplle there is a only 50 copies, when you look some coments from some happy winners how they made it 500% or something like that.
SCAM!

You must be registered for see images

r_a_u_l

ok, thank you, you are most kind

but i still want it

the concept looks very interesting to me, and i would like to mod it into something more domestic

so, if anyone has it, please share
i do not request master / slave combination, only the script

TIA

best regards,

raul

-Pip-

Ladies and Gents,

4x Ninja, 4x Greed and the like are EA's the exploit broker latency lags to trade. The premise is that your trades are executed on a high latency platform while reading price movement from a low latency platform or source. This technically makes the EA "know" where price will head in the next few seconds by comparing the high latency platform price to the low latency platform price. This also explains the random nature of the orders.

The problem with this kind of EA is that it will execute trades very fast and they will typically be open for few seconds. Think of it as super scalping. This of course it frowned upon by most brokers because at that speed you are eating into their capital because they will not have a chance to hedge your position.

To stop these type of EA's brokers employ several methods to block their action, for example, price re-quotes, spread widening, lagging execution, and time limits on trades.

Theoretically these types of EA's are very profitable, but in reality, it is very difficult to find a broker that will support them.

Vendors know this information but won't share it with you for obvious reasons. Typically they will use moneybooker, western union or similar payment portals that will make it difficult for the purchaser to recoup their money once they discover that the EA is very difficult to use in real life.

Here is a list of vendors (if not the same vendor) that provide the same EA

h**P://www.4xninja.com
h**p://www.magicfxrobot.com
h**p://www.forexeasuper.com

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ron2507

live

live

Hello there,

thanks

blueocean

Hi blueocean,
I use this EA in May 2011 at Alpari real account with positive results. This time I use it at XTB also with good results.
Do you want to give 5000 $ to me? :)
Thanks Ronald

ar1002

Hi blueocean,
I use this EA in May 2011 at Alpari real account with positive results. This time I use it at XTB also with good results.
Do you want to give 5000 $ to me? :)
Thanks Ronald

Hi,

Anyone there to help me whether it shows the message under the expert tab that "Market Analysis in Progress ". but when I run it I could not see it.

eddie70

<! gibberish !> all fake & fraud they are making money from people like us if each us spends $ 50 -100 they will be millionaires :)

topaz790

Hi! Raul,

I have sent PM but I am getting your inbox is full. I have an EA but I am unable to install. Could you help me ?.

Satya

wwi212

fxgeniusrobot now can be fx-XXX-robot

it has sold this bot and be rich man ..remember $ 2000 of 100 copies can be $200,000 . who is his victim ??

to good to be true , it can not works ....or sensitive broker ...

Aurix Exchange