one to one coaching

[Req.] Agimat trading system 2018 pro+

Please share if anyone have agimat trading system 2018 pro..
thank you
[automerge]1542796015[/automerge]
You must be registered for see medias

dmnik

Please share if anyone have agimat trading system 2018 pro..
thank you
[automerge]1542796015[/automerge]
[MEDIA = YouTube] 1RQZP9RaJEg [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]

Three in one
You must be registered for see images attach
[automerge]1542813252[/automerge]

Agimat is actually a great system that works but you have to follow the rules of it. No need trying to request a copy of it here because every copy is locked to the traders trading account, so even if you have the indicators, and libraries dll file, it won't work. A guy I know had bought it and he's a true 90% successful trader using this tool. If you wish, you could always contact the developer and ask for a 15 day trial, and have it attached to your demo and live trading accounts. Work with it over the 15 day trial and make the money to buy it, Now it's free.

falconwest

Agimat is actually a great system that works but you have to follow the rules of it. No need trying to request a copy of it here because every copy is locked to the traders trading account, so even if you have the indicators, and libraries dll file, it won't work. A guy I know had bought it and he's a true 90% successful trader using this tool. If you wish, you could always contact the developer and ask for a 15 day trial, and have it attached to your demo and live trading accounts. Work with it over the 15 day trial and make the money to buy it, Now it's free.
Thanks Johnnyblazing, can you direct me to the author so I can get the trial, pm me please if you can,thank you.

Truth be told ALL indicators have some sort of repainting. But consider it this way, instead of saying repainting, realize that price has extended. With that said, a friend of mine had one of his previous systems and when Dennis released the Agimat 2018 Pro, my friend asked for a trial and Dennis gave it to him, after the trial, he bought the system and learned the rules on how to use it.

falconwest

What Johnny mentioned is true, no matter if you have none repaint or repaint indicator the price will always extend so in order for indicator to take that in consideration it has to recalculate its logic, this is different than giving signals, the indicator is just a tool, not an AI, your brain makes the final decision if you want to enter a trade or not based on what you can see on chart, now what makes a difference here is the skills of trader looking at the chart, what I see may not be the same than what you see, that makes a difference between a profitable trader and the one who lose money...with that being said, I am going to buy it and find the truth...I will leave feedback once I get grasp of it...stay tuned.

dmnik

Here you go, I think the Developer's name is Dennis,
Hello,
There is no trial of Agimat FX™.
Don't believe what people telling forums.

Best,
Dennis

To: >
Subject: Support Agimat FX

Seriously, as I stated a friend of mine had brought the FSO Harmonic Scanner 2017 from Dennis, Later when the Agimat 2018 Pro was released my friend reached out to Dennis and asked if he offered a trial version and Dennis gave him a 15 day trial version that was attached to his live and demo account. He then learned the rules by testing it within his demo and once he was studied up, he began to trade it in his Live account.He made a profit from it then in turn brought the system from Dennis. I've SEEN THIS FIRST HAND, not told to me by some stranger in some forum. The reason I mentioned to ask is because Dennis always release new systems every year and my not care much to offer a trial to bring in new customers. So please don't slander me for merely offering up an idea.

one to one coaching