one to one coaching

[Req.] Agimat trading system 2018 pro+

sun

in these two links there are the indicators, also the white arrow that uses agimat. Octa trend I could not crack it because it's on the server.
trend stop set normal. It is easy to rebuild the template.

piphound

Please share if anyone have agimat trading system 2018 pro..
thank you
[automerge]1542796015[/automerge]
You must be registered for see medias
Here ya go! This system does works but you have to be patient for the trade setup. I use 4 hour time frame. This "neural network" is BS and the license check has been removed. This works exactly the same as the purchased one except the white arrows will stay on the chart of this one verses the one Dennis is selling currently. Also, this yearly update is nothing more than a license update with a few minor changes here and there at most. I have the software and while I like how the strategy works, I was disappointed because all the indicators included are free and I already had them in my MT4 platform. I’ve been using 3 level zz, sweetspots, and HA candles for several years. So the system is a combination of Steve Mauro’s indicators, semaphor 3 level zz, ZigZag indicator, sweetspots for round numbers, heiken ashi bars, and a future price predicting indicator that was developed in 2008. The maxwell equation is nothing more then XprofuterDD.mq4 that he renamed from the mql5.com website. So it appears I paid for a set of renamed indicators that were not developed by Dennis Buchholz at all and are freely available to download from forex factory, mql5, or any other site the shares mt4 indicators. When I pointed out these facts on Telegem, Dennis banned me from the group and said he thinks he know who I am and will revoke my license. Well, I removed the license check and now you all can have it.

Attachments

Thank you Piphound for sharing this with the community, I did notice that is did';t have the +++AgimatFX2018pro_Alert.ex4 in the package, so with a little searching and testing, I found an indicator called Breakout signal.ex4. I tested it next to an official copy of Agimat and it's (+++AgimatFX2018pro_Alert.ex4) indicator and the arrows are right on top of one another in every time frame and pairs. So I renamed it to (+++AgimatFX2018pro_Alert.ex4) and added this to Piphounds original post, then rebuilt the template to include it. That's all, so enjoy, and again don't forget to thank Piphound for the original share.

Attachments

Thank you Piphound for sharing this with the community, I did notice that is did';t have the +++AgimatFX2018pro_Alert.ex4 in the package, so with a little searching and testing, I found an indicator called Breakout signal.ex4. I tested it next to an official copy of Agimat and it's (+++AgimatFX2018pro_Alert.ex4) indicator and the arrows are right on top of one another in every time frame and pairs. So I renamed it to (+++AgimatFX2018pro_Alert.ex4) and added this to Piphounds original post, then rebuilt the template to include it. That's all, so enjoy, and again don't forget to thank Piphound for the original share.

Brother is white arrow repaint?

dim13

Looks like the white arrow will repaint when the chart is refreshed, or a new symbol is loaded or time-frame is change. If the chart is left alone, doesn't appear to repaint.

For all people who talk about repainting, that's fine, its just your understanding of the market. Professional traders understand that indicators react to market conditions, which means it's constantly changing, moving, price will extend and that will make a current condition change. Here's my question for all of you who talk about repainting, would you prefer an indicator to give you an entry signal, then price moves against that entry signal and the entry is no longer valid, but the indicator keeps the entry signal arrow on the chart, you see the arrow then take the trade, 2 candles later the full price reversal shows up and stops you out. Is this what you want, in order for you to say "hey it doesn't repaint." Remember people indicators are just that, an indication of current conditions, nothing more, learn to read the market and not rely heavily on them. Just my 2 cents. P.S. everyone that is testing this system, and following all of the rules, please post your results. Thank you all.

Sixer

Forex Trader
I want to have an indicators which gives the buy and/or sell signal after the low or high !!

Sixer

Watch videos on youtube and was impressed with the system.

So I downloaded the indicators and written an EA to track the signal and trade, so far no trade on the major pairs including EURAUD and EURJPY.

Many times, all trade conditions cannot be met, usually is the MEQ which is pointed in the opposite direction of Black arrow in the yellow box and white arrow. Example, Black Arrow and white arrow pointing up for buy signal, but when HA bar closed completely above the Angular Momentum but MEQ pointing down.

We'll see next week.

Watch videos on youtube and was impressed with the system.

So I downloaded the indicators and written an EA to track the signal and trade, so far no trade on the major pairs including EURAUD and EURJPY.

Many times, all trade conditions cannot be met, usually is the MEQ which is pointed in the opposite direction of Black arrow in the yellow box and white arrow. Example, Black Arrow and white arrow pointing up for buy signal, but when HA bar closed completely above the Angular Momentum but MEQ pointing down.

We'll see next week.
Can you share the EA here with the community.

empiremao

I found the white alert arrow will repaint.
eg: the indicator alerts me a sell signal, EURUSD, M15, Beast Super Signal, SELL @ 1.12320 (2019.05.14 10:00 GMT+3), and the white alert arrow appeared. But after 30 minutes, the white alert arrow disappeared.

The Angular Momentum indicator also repaints !!!

When I mentioned repaints, I referring to closed bar, not the current forming bar.

Apparently, this system looks perfect on the hindsight, but when trading at each bar, hardly get any entry at all.

There is an alternate method for trading this system called :

Will test it out.

Guys y'all are making this harder than it has to be, as I stated earlier, ALL lagging indicators repaint, they're suppose to, because market conditions are always changing. An indicators job is to report back what is happening within that very minute. Now within this package there is ONE non-lagging indicator called the Maxwell Equations Oscillator, which I know most of you have completely overlooked. It is a future prediction indicator that is spot right on, so test it completely according to the way it's used in the videos below, before you start calling it a scam or fake. Hope this helps everyone, lastly please learn to trade the markets and don't look for a "Holy Grail" because it doesn't exist.

My trading Strategies
1) 4 Confirmations:
(rules start at 6:45 minutes in video)
2) Zero Hero:

ETrader4L1fe

the indicators are pretty simple to figure out. He didnt create any of it. all of the indicators you can download for free. most at mql5 website

whole numbers indicator
3 level zzz - yellow arrows setting 64
maxwell is an old 2008 indicator - mql5 ( XprofuterDD, XprofuterOverlay)
white arrows are from - market makers method

not that complicated. its just crazy so many people are paying for free indicators

one to one coaching