Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Alert QQE ADV

D

dremur

Hi guys! Could someone add an alert to this QQE ADV indicator? I want it to give me an alert when blue and red lines cross each other on current candle. I have many QQE indicators but they have alerts when the candle closes. And settings are different. So guys I want only this QQE ADV indicator to be added an alert.

Edited: By the way guys plz don't change any code of this indicator and don't modify. Just add an alert

Thanks in advance!

D

dremur

Oh guys sorry sorry! Forget to attach QQE ADV. Here it is

Attachments

• QQE ADV~.mq4
    2.9 KB · Views: 0

wis3m4n

Hi guys! Could someone add an alert to this QQE ADV indicator? I want it to give me an alert when blue and red lines cross each other on current candle. I have many QQE indicators but they have alerts when the candle closes. And settings are different. So guys I want only this QQE ADV indicator to be added an alert.

Edited: By the way guys plz don't change any code of this indicator and don't modify. Just add an alert

Thanks in advance!

Hi dremur,
How are you doing with this indicator? I've been using it alot and successfully! What's your strategy? What is combination of indicators? I only use QQE adv + ZIGZAG and it works for me...
Thank you

Aurix Exchange