Aurix Exchange

REQ: anybody with this EA to share

It is one of the best forex eas on the net they say and the one year live statement on their review site also shows it.TraXXon EA-(M-T-A-W.COM).

urbantool

It is one of the best forex eas on the net they say and the one year live statement on their review site also shows it.TraXXon EA-(M-T-A-W.COM).

Bumping up

Anyone have this and is it the same as Boss EA. I purchased it and had to open dispute with PayPal. Still have not gotten the EA from merchant. 7 days and counting ;-(

i am not sure it is the same thing with boss ea because i have boss ea already and used it but dumped it when i was not satisfied with the performance but probably there is a kind of set files or something that makes the ea performs like that. also, there is another one called traxxon boss ea but the parameters look the same but dont know if the coding is the same.
hope you would be able to resolve the problem with them

urbantool

i am not sure it is the same thing with boss ea because i have boss ea already and used it but dumped it when i was not satisfied with the performance but probably there is a kind of set files or something that makes the ea performs like that. also, there is another one called traxxon boss ea but the parameters look the same but dont know if the coding is the same.
hope you would be able to resolve the problem with them

PayPal has refunded my money and dispute is closed. Never heard from merchant and I am not sure why or what the status is with this EA. Anyone having more information or EA to share?

No, i don't know. thats what i am trying to find out because when i studied the live statement of this traXXon ea from mtaw, i realised it uses the same stop loss with this one but the performance, i have not really understood properly. i will start testing it again myself with my new broker and only on eur/chf, eur/gbp and gbp/chf because on their live statement, i noticed that usd/cad seems to be loosing too much.

No, i don't know. thats what i am trying to find out because when i studied the live statement of this traXXon ea from mtaw, i realised it uses the same stop loss with this one but the performance, i have not really understood properly. i will start testing it again myself with my new broker and only on eur/chf, eur/gbp and gbp/chf because on their live statement, i noticed that usd/cad seems to be loosing too much.

on becktest there is not anyone trade:mad:

urbantool

Can i know wich broker are you going to use? thank you :)

I also have a few questions in with merchant, who actually replied after refund. Trying to find out, if this is Traxxon Boss EA and what not. They for sure said you need to go with ECN broker, have to test on demo before going live and to find out the best setting for you for risk per trade. More to be posted soon.

FxPC

Thanks for sharing!

Do you happen to know, if this is the same EA as

I really don't understand how is this possible?

I copied 1 transaction from the statement: 10 pips on a 10 lot gives over a million dollars???

16537825 2011/04/12 19:00:00 Buy 10.00 GBPCHF 1.4577 1.4417 1.4626 2011/04/12 19:50:00 1.4587 0.00 0.00 1114 578.69 10.0

Can someone explain this?

Can i know wich broker are you going to use? thank you :)
i am trying to open an account with HOT FOREX BROKER, so i have been testing some of the EAs i want to use with them. I don't often get requotes and moreover, they are using the mt4 build 402 which is the newest version of mt4 and i also realised that some of these new EAs crashes the mt4 with build 226 when attached to the chart which and does not happen with this build. the most important thing is to test this EA yourself and see its' performance yourself because the statement might be misleading at times.

I think it is better for you to download the ea yourself and test it with your broker because somebody elses' performance with his broker might be different from yours and if somebody tells you the ea is profitable on his live account, you can use it and still dont get the same result. the ea is good but at times it might be a long term to be like the following month more profitable than the present month you are.

stovedude

10 pips with 10 lots seems to be substantially less than 1.1M $. Maybe they are using a different calculator than mine.

Pipstar

I think it is better for you to download the ea yourself and test it with your broker because somebody elses' performance with his broker might be different from yours and if somebody tells you the ea is profitable on his live account, you can use it and still dont get the same result. the ea is good but at times it might be a long term to be like the following month more profitable than the present month you are.

Is anyone using the version of Traxxon Boss for download on this thread on a live account, ie is it a demo version and need to pay US$700 for a version to run on a live account?

as i said earlier, download the EA yourself and start testing it yourself and see if it's good for you! if you like the performance on your broker, then put it on your live account and let it grow or burn your account for you! simple:D

jdmtech

Here's our statement for Traxxon Boss EA and we're also running Wall Street on EU pair only.

johncapa

Here's our statement for Traxxon Boss EA and we're also running Wall Street on EU pair only.

I'm not so satisfied by that traxxon.. what about the strategy? working hours, settings.. and so on..

Attachments

• Schermata 2011-08-03 a 23.25.16.jpg
    Schermata 2011-08-03 a 23.25.16.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
Time parameter

Time parameter

Hi all,
Does anyone understand how to set the time parameter in the EA? I read the instruction manual and I don't understand what on earth was explained there..."if broker time=3 and GMT=10"...do they mean if broker time is 3am and GMT is 10am...?
The EA that was generously shared here has a parameter "GMT offset"...do we use the regular broker offset or do we still calculate the "GMT hours plus" as specified in the manual?
I'm asking because I used the regular GMT offset of two brokers that I am using to run the EA at the same time. The EA takes different trades on each broker in comparison to the other, at different times of the day, so I'm inclined to assume that we might still need to calculate the gmt hours +, which i'm not even sure how to do properly due to the poor explanation in the manual.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Dmitry

Aurix Exchange