Aurix Exchange

Req :babol ea

avie17

hy egawab...
if you are still interested to try babol ea i can sell one copy for you for $200
i bought this ea $499 from
he is a trader from sydney australia and he was really help me to get started with the ea

i have tried to use on real account and the result is FAIR
i made total 400% in 30 trading days
i run the ea by 12-15 GMT (as he suggest 10-15 GMT) and the result is :completed minimum 50 pips daily
i use default setting he gave in the ea that is :
10pips TP
MAX SL or no SL
trade 2 pairs (EURJPY and EURCHF)

sometimes i run the ea not by 10-15 and the result is still good.. to complemently completing my 50-100 pips daily target

the system is not martingale
i guess you will be very happy to close 50 pips daily while increasing the lotsize for 200-300% profit monthly

... i will give you half price for one copy of babol ea

greet,
avie ganteng

egawab

thanks for the feedback , but is 200% you consider only fair ? , i think thats great result

Do you have any recent stats for your account instead of daniel ones ?

is the ea will be open source ?

fxknight

400 pips SL and only 10 pip Take Profit?? This developer of Babol is not only CRAZY but wreckless! Pls do yourself a big favor and stay away from this crap. Check here:

Cheers

avie17

here is screenshot of my todays trading with babol ea
You must be registered for see images

i guess 200 pips is more than enough...
but please use other strategy anyway

greet,
avie

saxon

here is screenshot of my todays trading with babol ea
You must be registered for see images

i guess 200 pips is more than enough...
but please use other strategy anyway

greet,
avie
May we have investor login please? That is much more reliable than just a supposed screenshot :D

stovedude

GarfieldTrader stopped publishing results, and now refuses to answer questions, trying to sell the EA anyway. Not a good marketing plan.

StaticX

avie17,

That is not what this forum is all about doode. If you are here to copy sh!t and sell it on, then best you be moving on yourself.

Snake Oil Peddlers are not welcome here...

diego

You can download BabolEAPack-210 from here: hxxp://www.meg@upload.com/?d=2CBKP6RD

I share it for FREE

TF = 5M
Pairs = EurUsd, UsdChf, GbpUsd, AudUsd, EurJpy, EurChf

Watch EA in action:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDcQkp95H_w
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndlc7KMgNdA&NR=1

H

hisscjeer

Indicator Bobol.ex4 the missing ...:eek:

Attachments

• babolkowe.pdf
    638.5 KB · Views: 0
  • babol_ea210.ex4
    13.3 KB · Views: 0

CHAZ0159

Thanks for all of the information about this EA. Could this EA be modified to work with a 5 digit broker? All of the results seen so far have been on a 4 digit account.

These results look odd, selling EURUSD with TP of 7 using 0.1 lots should yield $7 not $0.7. Can u explain, ? I never made it work, but set it from 11am to 4pm, perhaps I am just too disobedient.

Aurix Exchange