one to one coaching

(req) Black Diamond Trader

radicaltour

VIP Member
joy, please make sure you have all the indicators in one place, because that BDTShowMe uses them.
Also check to see if these three settings are turned on:
PrimaryON_OFF = TRUE;
SecondaryON_OFF = TRUE;
StopLossLevels = TRUE;

Joy22

joy, please make sure you have all the indicators in one place, because that BDTShowMe uses them.
Also check to see if these three settings are turned on:
PrimaryON_OFF = TRUE;
SecondaryON_OFF = TRUE;
StopLossLevels = TRUE;
ok!very well
Radicaltour
Thanks

joy22

H

hermes

Is the Black Diamond worth to try? I am tired of trying so many losers. It is time consuming.
Cheers Hermes

vadimt

Hi Hermes,

IMHO., i know i'm not proficient enough to make this comment, but chaging systems has never helped me (I've tried plenty also:D)... and now i'm seeing and believing the only system that needs to be changed is "Yourself". Sticking to one system and knowing the in and out of it might help you in this endeavour.

Joy22

Is the Black Diamond worth to try? I am tired of trying so many losers. It is time consuming.
Cheers Hermes
I never follows a trading system. but try to understand if they have good ideas to improve my trading.

joy 22

H

hermes

I am individualist not a sheep heard member and therefore I always try to tweak (improve) everything to better. That's true we have to always work on ourselves first. I do it. Best way to improve in every way is meditation, yoga, walking, jogging, bicycling, sauna and proper nutrition.
I like that one from Emerson:
"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail..."
That's me.
Hermes

vadimt

I am individualist not a sheep heard member and therefore I always try to tweak (improve) everything to better. That's true we have to always work on ourselves first. I do it. Best way to improve in every way is meditation, yoga, walking, jogging, bicycling, sauna and proper nutrition.
I like that one from Emerson:
"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail..."
That's me.
Hermes
Cool man..., way to go!

rvlvvel

hi guys
I would like to open the bdt trend ex4 file and see the contents.
how can i do this please guide me
this is just curiosity to know the indicators that are used.
i tried open with notepad
it failed
i tried open with metaeditor it cant help
anyother means
please help
rvlv

rvlvvel

hi friend
many thanks for providing the code in decrypt state.

Will it be possible for some expert to tell me whaty indicator are used
I see terms like li8,li20
I wish some expert could tell me about the components so that we can code it in Amibroker or metastock language

BDT trend is a histogram using red and green colors
above and below zeroline. this has similarity to macd histogram.
it seems it could be cci as well.
hope somebody can explain metatrader indicator names etc so we recognise them easily
regards
rvlv

one to one coaching