Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Breakout EA [SHARE] strategy and indicator

kookoo23

Hi I use this indicator called 3 breakout boxes which can give signals to trade breakouts on the opening times of different markets. It would be great if someone has an EA that works in the same way or can code a simple EA to automate the strategy. It has been profitable to me across several pairs.
The easiest way to explain it all is to put the indicator on a chart - I use 1H and trade with the settings provided. Just set your time correctly as per the GMT difference of the broker.

Attachments

• 3breakoutboxes.ex4
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
So i'm guessing you traded and had success with GBP/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/Yen, and the EUR/YEN? If not can you please tell which pairs you had good success with. Also Your DST setting, is UK and US suppose to be false or true?

kookoo23

Hi - the way I usually trade with this indicator is put it on a chart an cycle through a few pairs. Every week some are more profitable than others and this can be clearly seen when the price hits the stop order level and carries on to the a TP level without retracing to a SL. The profitable pairs will change - this week its been GBP USD, with at least 1TP hit each week. As for the setting of DST (daylight saving time) on mine both are set to true. My broker is GMT +1 so this allows the edge of the box to be set at 10 AM broker time or 9 AM GMT - one hour after the london market opens. This works better as sometimes in the first hour there can be a lot of seesawing which can mean an unnecessary SL before the price moves in our favour. The easiest way to find the best time is to place the indicator on the chart, play around with the settings moving the edge of the box slightly and seeing if the price breaks out in your favour or not and whether it retracts to hit the SL. Visually it is very simple to understand.

Thinking about it more it may be hard to fully automate this but coupled with some human intervention on pair choice and the time the orders are placed, could be very profitable. If there are any EA coders who can do this please help.

Schminner

I use a similar indicator, instead of having to plot it on my chart everyday. This is a profitable strategy. It would make trading so much easier if there was an EA to run this strategy. Otherwise, you have to review many pairs and manually setup the orders. But, with an EA, you can employ martingale into these breakouts, then that's when the real profits starts rolling in.

siddeshsd

Hi I use this indicator called 3 breakout boxes which can give signals to trade breakouts on the opening times of different markets. It would be great if someone has an EA that works in the same way or can code a simple EA to automate the strategy. It has been profitable to me across several pairs.
The easiest way to explain it all is to put the indicator on a chart - I use 1H and trade with the settings provided. Just set your time correctly as per the GMT difference of the broker.

Please give source code .
Regards

ByUltrason

AuthorizedSSBODynamicBreakoutBoxFinalEdition v2.2(new box alert)

AuthorizedSSBODynamicBreakoutBoxFinalEdition v2.2(new box alert)

Hi open code this indicator in EA Please :)

Attachments

• AuthorizedSSBODynamicBreakoutBoxFinalEdition v2.2(new box alert).mq4
    41.4 KB · Views: 2

Aurix Exchange