"REQ" Buy Sell Magic By "Karl Dittmann"

DUNHILL

Hello,

Any one have "Buy Sell Magic" By "Karl Dittmann" Please.

It released "March 2011"

I hope someone can share it with us.

Thanks

saivenkat

Well it is just the BB Stops and the parabolic SAR thats all. Always Karl has the knack of renaming free indi's with attractive one's. I feel karl believes more on his marketing strategies than on his trading methods..

katchy

you people should be appreciate of someones effort, if it is that simple why don't you come out with your own, for me his system is working i have made more than 300 pips since monday.

kookoo23

you people should be appreciate of someones effort, if it is that simple why don't you come out with your own, for me his system is working i have made more than 300 pips since monday.

Hi Katchy - I am trying to use the system too, can you tell me which time frames and currency pairs you are using. Many thanks

matt888

Hi Guys,
I am using it on the 1h timeframe and it seems pretty good so far. We just need to wait some more days...By the way till now in a few days more than a 1000 pips.
I honestly think is quite simple but it seems to be very effective.
Anyway I highly recommend you guys to respect his 3 rules.
If somebody suceeded with other timeframes please share.
Thanks

kookoo23

I also tried this on the 1h time frame and can say tht every alert happens after the event. The arrows look good after on the chart but the signal occurs at a very different place to where the arrow is. I have no idea how you make nearly 1000pips with this, that's incredible because for me it is not working.

katchy

I use it on 5 minutes and 15 minutes chart

I use it on 5 minutes and 15 minutes chart

Am currently using it on 15 minutes and 5 minutes chart. It is doing great though it can give some false signals but it is advisable to use it from the open of uk session, it is better from then, also the stop loss is not much max is 25 pips. On those smaller time frames, am enjoying it.

Aurix Exchange