[REQ]CCI alert

D

dremur

I am looking for CCI indicator+alert. CCI crosses 90 level from the top and when it crosses from the bottom -90 level. The audio alert could be a simple and the visual alert can be a dot or arrow or even a line.

cadolino

SSA reguest

SSA reguest

hello guys
does anyone of you have one or the other indis below to share?:

"SSA of price - advanced.mq4" or better the "SSA of price - advanced histo.mq4"

regards
Cado

StaticX

Here you go.

You will need to place the .dll into the libraries folder.

Cheers
StaticX

Attachments

• SSA of price - advanced.mq4
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SSA of price - advanced histo.mq4
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced.mq4
    8.5 KB · Views: 0

cadolino

man, you made my day!...:)...ididn't expected to find this indis anywhere...and secondly: not soo fast...

have a nice day
Cado

zxpips

Here you go.

You will need to place the .dll into the libraries folder.

Cheers
StaticX
I don't know what i'm doing wrong, but I loaded the .mq4 files in the experts/indicators folder and I added the dll into the \experts\libraries foders, but when I add any of the 3 indicators to my blank chart, nothing happens. I go to Tools->Options and i make sure that [Enable Expert Advisors] [Allow Live Trading] [Allow Dll imports] [Allow external experts imports] are checked and still nothing. Am i missing something? please help if you can.
Thank you

drsameh

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, but I loaded the .mq4 files in the experts/indicators folder and I added the dll into the \experts\libraries foders, but when I add any of the 3 indicators to my blank chart, nothing happens. I go to Tools->Options and i make sure that [Enable Expert Advisors] [Allow Live Trading] [Allow Dll imports] [Allow external experts imports] are checked and still nothing. Am i missing something? please help if you can.
Thank you

The same occurred with me ...... waiting for answer

cadolino

install SSA of...

install SSA of...

the dll goes to the library folder, the SSA of price indi goes to the indicator folder...allow DLL import...restart the mt4 and attach the SSA indi on which pair and which TF you want...it should work!...the same with the end dotted version...you need the .dll only once in the library...but be aware that it needs much of cpu power...if you don't have enaugh memory this coud be also a problem...
i have a 1,6 Ghz cpu and 2 GB memory...

hope this helps...

can anyone of you code a cross alert of the SSA of price-advanced.mq4 with a HMA indi from Mladen ?...the period of the HMA should be variable and the cross alert should work on all TFs , hope it gives alert only once...:)

regards
Cado

Attachments

• HMA_Color_nrp.mq4
    4.4 KB · Views: 0

cadolino

can anyone of you code a cross alert of the SSA of price-advanced.mq4 with a HMA indi from Mladen ?...the period of the HMA should be variable and the cross alert should work on all TFs , hope it gives alert only once...:)

regards
Cado

anyone who can help with the alert please?...

cadolino

anything wrong?

anything wrong?

hy guys

did i anything wrong?...if yes, could you please forbear with me and help...i need this cross alert...or tell me what i did wrong...

regards
Cado

Annagyijjk

import ... restart the MT4 and attach individual SSA TF in the pair and want ... it should work! ... same with the final point ... you need the DLL. only once in the library ... but note that much of the CPU

stovedude

I wasn't sure how to deal with the repainting of the SSA, but here it is as a histogram with arrows and stuff. There is something strange that happens once in awhile, but I can't seem to narrow it down. A large bar will show up about 30 candles away and dwarf the histogram, but it doesn't affect the other stuff. By setting the lag to 32, I think it goes away.
After looking at it in the BT, I suggest buying when the green tops out and starts to decrease, and selling when the red bottoms out and starts to increase. We seem to have something similar to a Fisher indy.

Attachments

• #MTF_SSA_HMA.mq4
    4.6 KB · Views: 0

cadolino

I wasn't sure how to deal with the repainting of the SSA,...

hi Stovedude...you are my star!...:cool:

the color of the SSA isn't important for the cross with the HMA...i need only the cross alert of the two indis - nothing else...sorry i forgot to mention it...:eek:...i want to use this cross only for manual trading...so i can watch myself what's going on...

thank you!...thank you!...thank you very much for the help!...

have a nice day!..
regards
Cado

PS: the [thanks] button seems not to be working...???...
clicked it 4 times...

PPS: i use the SSA only on higher TFs!! because of the repainting...

cadolino

scripts

scripts

*lol*...when i allow scripts on my browser, the [thanks] button doesn't work...when i switch it off - it works...

Aurix Exchange