Aurix Exchange

REQ: Click 4 Pips

techboy

I am not really a fan of EA's, but with an ads like this I may reconsider! :D

techboy

I already loaded the manual system and judging of the entry that appears on the chart, it will be profitable if you will time your exit, do not wait for the opposite arrow to appear, combined use of other indi will make the system a lot better, but I still has to confirm if the entry is not repainting, otherwise this system is useless.

Thanks for the share!

urbantool

I already loaded the manual system and judging of the entry that appears on the chart, it will be profitable if you will time your exit, do not wait for the opposite arrow to appear, combined use of other indi will make the system a lot better, but I still has to confirm if the entry is not repainting, otherwise this system is useless.

Thanks for the share!

True, but I just do not have the time to sit around and wait for signals. Most disappointing is that the EAs never executed a single trade. If someone gets this to work for Hotforex, post some info.

Info for fledgling trader :)

Info for fledgling trader :)

Thanks for the share!

Hi techboy,

I am disabled and at home every day and am very interested in manual trading of systems that have merit....
Do you have any advice on the manual trading/timing of this as you say you think it may be profitable based on timing:)

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the full version. You can try. If somebody find a good setting, please share.

Aurix Exchange