Aurix Exchange

(REQ) ClickBank #

AtlantaSean

I am interested in purchasing someones legitimate ClickBank purchase number for the Megadroid Scalpa & Megadroid Pro robots. Anyone who has a copy but doesn't use them please contact me!!!!

*****I purchased a ClickBank code from someone for the PipLaser bot*****

Yoda

FYI,

After a couple of months, my piplaser finally hit a stoploss. Remember it does NOT trade that often and the r/r ratio is 8/50 so a stop loss is hard on the account.

I have found the BEST method to use this EA is to just use their more conservatively set account but doing the following:

1. Download Finfx metatrader.

2. Install and get all the updates.

3. Log in to their investor account account # is: 1284
pass is: piplaser2010f server is: FinFx-Live

4. Use a trade copier

And/OR

5. Trade manually, watching candles, price action and such, and wait until THEIR account is drawn down some. THEN enter manual trades on YOUR account with t/p's etc similar to their's.

The reason I say this is that something is unusual about the EA they use for selling purposes. It is a live account and, no doubt, the piplaser, BUT something has been tweaked in it in that it trades LESS often but has NEVER lost even thought the tp and sl are plainly there. My own account have made trades though when it has not. AND...I have two accounts on the SAME broker and one took a trade and one did not and the piplaser investor did not.....so figure that out. I trust their account before MY account.

I might add that with only an 8 pip t/p, your broker might be trying to get part of that gravy. A trade copier will ensure that, A: you are getting 100% wins and B: The broker can't screw you because he can see your t/p's etc and slip you a pipa or two. Remeber that even ONE pip on a 8 pip t/p EA is ripped off 12% on each trade if the broker is screwing you. That adds up to a lot of damn money!

It is even better but not more convenient if you trade manually. The only issue is th inconvenience and trying to decide when you are getting the best entry. Remember 8 pip profit. 50 pips stop loss. Think in those terms.

Last night mine stopped out for the first time ever. Yes, the price turned right around and made a beeline to what might have been my original t/p. The vendor's investor account did NOT take that trade for some reason. Now, last night was clearly a stop hunt but you need to keep those things in mind. There is seemingly always such a stop hunt on most pairs whenever Bernanke speaks within 23 hours or so to psych up the lemmings..

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

:)

I am interested in purchasing someones legitimate ClickBank purchase number for the Pip Laser robot. It is was a bonus for the soon to be defunct Pips4idiots system. Anyone who has a copy but doesn't use Pip Laser please contact me!!!!

AtlantaSean

That was very informative. Thank you. Unfortunately I have to abide and live under American laws; FIFO, NFA, so Finfx is no option. I don't really have too much experience with bots, possibly three months, but I know that I like them. I Have a VPS set up and am really looking to get ANY Megadroid products that are currently unavailable right now. PipLaser, Scalpa, Megadroid Pro.

Capella

VIP Member
That was very informative. Thank you. Unfortunately I have to abide and live under American laws; FIFO, NFA, so Finfx is no option. I don't really have too much experience with bots, possibly three months, but I know that I like them. I Have a VPS set up and am really looking to get ANY Megadroid products that are currently unavailable right now. PipLaser, Scalpa, Megadroid Pro.

Legally speaking, if you set up your VPS outside of USA and your broker is outside of USA, then you're not violating any US laws by trading hedging, since the trading is done OUTSIDE of USA.

AtlantaSean

Capella, if you're from the US and have that ability, then I'm not sure how you do it and I need to learn a few things. If you're not from the US, I can assure you the laws I'm aware of are restrictive as hell and we American's as a people are on financial lock down.

Aurix Exchange