Aurix Exchange

REQ : Condor Scalper V3

condor666

I found that funny name who is the same than me (but it's not me :( )
I asked the creator of the ea if he wants to sell it but he wants 5000$ for it so i don't have the money.

(If i could programm something like this i would be happy)

I found that funny name who is the same than me (but it's not me :( )
I asked the creator of the ea if he wants to sell it but he wants 5000$ for it so i don't have the money.

(If i could programm something like this i would be happy)

$5000 for this ea??? :) is it joke???:)
If you want to have a good result on demo that's ok, but it never work on real account. Just look at "duration"

condor666

Ok, he said he will do live tests on real account and send me the results, the best thing is that i wait for the moment.

mathprav

demo version...

please make a edu version....

:):):)

done a backtest, all trades closed within the same time, which is not good at all for the live account.... anyone using on live account share the results, to me its similar to million dollar profit ( but million dollar proft is better than this).

fxknight

Can someone with the latest decompiler decompile it so that we can have a look at its code and educate it? It does not run a backtest since it gives an error "Demo Version Only!" TIA

fxknight

Never mind. It is a copy of the infamous russian WOC EA. Look at its externs "Speed, TimeSpeed". It is tricking the MT4 backtest to give good stats but does not produce any profits running live.

Cheers

Merlin

Demo restriction removed. Should go live and backtest now..

Attachments

• Condor Scalper V3-ed.ex4
    12.8 KB · Views: 17

Capella

VIP Member
Demo restriction removed. Should go live and backtest now..

Why upload an unreadable ex4-file when you could have uploaded the readable mq4-file? Anyway, I could decompile your ex4-file, but as a general rule - ALWAYS upload the source-file / the mq4-file if you have it.

Merlin

No problems..I was in a hurry. Thx would have been nice.

Attachments

• Condor Scalper V3-ed.mq4
    12.5 KB · Views: 19

micscal

i'm testing it on 15M with default setting. i had a profit factor 7.86, dd 2.86%
it's good!!!

EDIT:
strange!! i have this ea in demo and in real. this morning it opens a buy position on eurusd at 1.4269 in demo, but not in real!!!

jarnod

I don't think it works on real account. It opens and close trades in 0s or 1m.
This is not good for real account.
We need 99 percent backtest..

Edit:

I tried visual mode but see no trade opening @ graph. But in the backtest there are lot of orders opened.. strange..

We need 99 percent backtest..

Edit:

I tried visual mode but see no trade opening @ graph. But in the backtest there are lot of orders opened.. strange..

BT is very good. It earned $10.000.000 in 2 days (initial capital = $100.000).:)
This is impossible on real account

Capella

VIP Member
Hi, WOC 0.1.5 seems exactly same, on tester..

Does anyone have WOC and can share it?

I noticed that it can be found at...

...but it's a Russian forum, which requires membership, and that you place a minimum number of posts before youäre allowed to download anything.

teapeak

Does anyone have WOC and can share it?

I noticed that it can be found at...

...but it's a Russian forum, which requires membership, and that you place a minimum number of posts before youäre allowed to download anything.

Here you are:) Try also some other versions;)

Attachments

• WOC.0.1.5_No_SL&TP.mq4
    8 KB · Views: 13
  • WOC.0.1.5 SamerVersion.mq4
    7 KB · Views: 13
  • WOC.0.1.5.mq4
    7.1 KB · Views: 17
Hey Traders, i have placed this EA on Gomarkets and has made great trades this week. This is a demo account and not sure if it will work the same on a live account. Has anyone used this EA live? Thanks

agvbftw

Well i try this on gomarkets demo and it works, on alpari demo too.

condor vs woc? i dont find much diferences, i just cant trade on live, i try in sunbirdfx live and there is some erros, i'm trying now liteforex just for sure.

I already check the code to find some errors and i didnt find anyone, i just can trade in demo for now.

Can someone help?

Aurix Exchange