Aurix Exchange

req:copypaste pips

StaticX

I don't know about this system. The video on the website just stinks of scam.

Any "forex system" web page that when closed pops up another window offering you something more is a clear indicator for me that this is BS!!!.

D

dremur

Here you are!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Code:
http://copypastepips.com/download48363.html
It has DLL protection. Plz stovedude educate it!

stovedude

Here are the indicators. The EA's are trade copiers, and possibly can be educated.

Edit: The Blade Level will not show anything in the past, but will draw a trendline according to the dll's instruction or their website. Also it seems the Infinity indicator reads different than the manual. It seems only the bottom half is relevant (red=sell,green=buy), while ignoring the top half. Or am I mistaken?

Attachments

• Infinity.mq4
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BladeLevel.mq4
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BladeOscillator.mq4
    4.1 KB · Views: 0

stovedude

Here are the EA's. Not sure if they work, because they are only copiers. They will ask you to update when you attach them, so I can't advise anything on that one. Possibly the updates will need education as well, so only try on demo of course.

Attachments

• CopyPastePips_Client.mq4
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CopyPastePipsNoLoss_Client.mq4
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
D

dremur

Hi stovedude!
But could you check this educated version?

FileasGenon

If you can, fix problems please

If you can, fix problems please

Hellow mates.
Sorry for my english level
I have the activated versions on this 2 indicators systems.
But I just checked your educated version.

In Infinity indicator there is confusion, anything alternate the positions on bars: the up bars must be low - the low bars must be located in up, and itshows also red bars where they must no appears.
You can compare them on my screen shots.

Also, on Blade system, the BladeLevel indicator doesn?t show anything to me on my MT4 FXDD platform. Bladeoscillator appears correctly.
Can you fix this problems, thank you a lot ;)

Here are the indicators. The EA's are trade copiers, and possibly can be educated.

Edit: The Blade Level will not show anything in the past, but will draw a trendline according to the dll's instruction or their website. Also it seems the Infinity indicator reads different than the manual. It seems only the bottom half is relevant (red=sell,green=buy), while ignoring the top half. Or am I mistaken?

Attachments

• Inifinity original.jpg
    Inifinity original.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Inifinity educated.jpg
    Inifinity educated.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3

stovedude

This is just a problem with the dll education. I think as long as you ignore the top half and just use the bottom half, it should be the same result. I think you posted charts of different currencies, but only because I can't see the pairs on the charts very well. Could you attach the 2 indicators on the same chart and repost it again for comparison? The BladeLevel indy must have stronger dll protection, but I haven't been monitoring it to see if it ever does anything.

FileasGenon

The 2 pairs attached in the pictures are CHFJPY H4.
If you watch it carefully you will find green bars in oposite situation between original file on chart and educated indicator on chart. In educated file, also red bars appears always on the low of indicator window. Of course, this is right and make sense like you see as well.

But this system is really powerfull. I tested all days since I bought it, but I must include several indicators to guide myself correctly. For example: stochastic, hops/lops/pivots, parabolic sar, 100 and 30 moving averages, etc..., in this situation I made my own strategy and can be used on all time frames. As hight time frame used more profitable is this system, but is important to trade carefully, recomended traling stops.

I think is good to take the educated version, because any day, this system can be disapeared: the copypastepips sytem (normally and no loss) is a crap, all scam service and I have my chance to be refunded yesterday. But this Infinity system is very good: the indicator is very important, but only in the way of the original all goes right.

If I attach the two indicators on same chart, the educated version trasforms suddenly on the original indicator, with same bars, nothing different. But if I eliminate the original indicator with license, the educated go back to the same situation.

The bade system is good, but only orientative, this is my opinion.

What can we do with?, it is a real power strategy: you will do it when you have the right indicator converted, can you go ahead?
Thank?s for your time.

Rafa
Spain

This is just a problem with the dll education. I think as long as you ignore the top half and just use the bottom half, it should be the same result. I think you posted charts of different currencies, but only because I can't see the pairs on the charts very well. Could you attach the 2 indicators on the same chart and repost it again for comparison? The BladeLevel indy must have stronger dll protection, but I haven't been monitoring it to see if it ever does anything.

stovedude

I tried to fix the education a little, but the dll controls it. So without cracking open the dll to modify it, we're stuck with the edu version. I might try that anyway, because this dll looks like it's not very protected.

FileasGenon

Thank you, I wish you nice job. Perhaps this indicator dissapear soon when copypastepips guys said goodbye. If you can do it, I can reveal the right strategy usigng it

stovedude

Dis you tried with luck?
I've figured out what to fix in the DLL, but the problem is decompiling it into a workable source file. I have a good decompiler, but it still generates tons of errors with DLL's, and even when you fix them all, it still doesn't work right. Editing the hex values is the only way to go, but I need to figure out to correctly do that. I have been practicing with the Infinity.dll, but so far it crashes the platform.

FileasGenon

I've figured out what to fix in the DLL, but the problem is decompiling it into a workable source file. I have a good decompiler, but it still generates tons of errors with DLL's, and even when you fix them all, it still doesn't work right. Editing the hex values is the only way to go, but I need to figure out to correctly do that. I have been practicing with the Infinity.dll, but so far it crashes the platform.

Good work anyway, thank?s for effort mate. I recomend to buy it, but the problem consist on the site, it is a fake; one day the service will be down and this system will be losed definitelly, a pitty. Good luck with decompiler if possible

Aurix Exchange