Req Currency Profit Machine

martyftw

Does anyone have:

If so can you please share? Or tell us how it performs?
Thanks!

I broke down and bought this today. It's protected by clickbank sales receipt. If anyone thinks they can edu it, PM me. Looking back at it's signals from Jan 11th 2012 until today, I paper traded 3 pairs. Many of them hit target on the same candle as the signal. The question is, does the signal come a candle early or in the middle of a fast move...That will probably reduce the pip count. However the paper test was nice, here are the results assuming I broke my trades even at 50 pips.

1/11/2012 - 2/16/2012

EUR/USD : 11 TRADES, NO LOSS - 920 PIPS
GBP/USD : 10 TRADES, 1 LOSS - 710 PIPS
AUD/USD : 16 TRADES, 3 LOSSES - 999 PIPS

Combined Pips : 2,629 Pips

Will test for a month or two, I'll keep you posted on results. They claim the signals on the charts don't repaint, and January was an outstanding month for most systems. But I can't lie it looks good to me, definitely capable of 600 pips per month that they claim.

martyftw

thanks for the info there, Infomattik. I'm thinking about buying it too and testing it. At least through clickbank you can get a refund even if the distributor gives you issues. Would be interested in seeing how it works forward testing.

panosmgr

....The question is, does the signal come a candle early or in the middle of a fast move..."
From their site.."This is a truly a set-n-forget system. You'll only need to spend a few minutes per night to trade with it. This is perfect for you if you work 9-5, or if you are a full-time trader, as it removes all the stresses."

From above I suppose that you don't have to be in front of the charts all the time to take signals and of course you have not to worry about fast moves...
Thanks infomattik for updates :)

zah1231

I broke down and bought this today. It's protected by clickbank sales receipt. If anyone thinks they can edu it, PM me. Looking back at it's signals from Jan 11th 2012 until today, I paper traded 3 pairs. Many of them hit target on the same candle as the signal. The question is, does the signal come a candle early or in the middle of a fast move...That will probably reduce the pip count. However the paper test was nice, here are the results assuming I broke my trades even at 50 pips.

1/11/2012 - 2/16/2012

EUR/USD : 11 TRADES, NO LOSS - 920 PIPS
GBP/USD : 10 TRADES, 1 LOSS - 710 PIPS
AUD/USD : 16 TRADES, 3 LOSSES - 999 PIPS

Combined Pips : 2,629 Pips

Will test for a month or two, I'll keep you posted on results. They claim the signals on the charts don't repaint, and January was an outstanding month for most systems. But I can't lie it looks good to me, definitely capable of 600 pips per month that they claim.
Could u pls share...

Ok well I got my first live signal, but the sound alert and popup happen the candle after the signal appears on the chart (4 hours later). Maybe if the signal changes it will disappear on screen before the confirmed alert, not sure. Sometimes this is good, but many times you would miss out on some pips. Which also basically makes my paper trade test useless lol. I'll post it today if anyone wants to try and edu it, when I get back to my home PC. looks a lot like UST (ultimate swing trader), but signals are way better. Time will tell.

martyftw

Ok well I got my first live signal, but the sound alert and popup happen the candle after the signal appears on the chart (4 hours later). Maybe if the signal changes it will disappear on screen before the confirmed alert, not sure. Sometimes this is good, but many times you would miss out on some pips. Which also basically makes my paper trade test useless lol. I'll post it today if anyone wants to try and edu it, when I get back to my home PC. looks a lot like UST (ultimate swing trader), but signals are way better. Time will tell.
Info, what you should do is try is on a 1M timeframe and see how the signals react...but alas, thanks for the information provided! Please share so we can try and edu it for all to use! Thanks!

Info, what you should do is try is on a 1M timeframe and see how the signals react...but alas, thanks for the information provided! Please share so we can try and edu it for all to use! Thanks!
Good point...pretty sure it waits until the candle closes...It's cool I just have to remember to check my charts every 4 hours. Here you go...

betjen

Informattik

Don't we need the Clickbank receipt number to make the software work, per the PDF "Enter your Clickbank number as your Key to activate the software, for example, enter 357KRREC in the above example." ?

Thanks

Yes if you read this thread I said that it needs EDU to work, I paid money for it...But if someone can do it then it's yours as well.

As far as the risk/reward ratio, it varies...Sometimes is about 1:1, sometimes it's risking 120 to get 85, and other times it's around 80 pips to get 125. I guess it's based on daily ranges or something...

But assuming you get in on the signal close enough to the entry point, it's not bad.

128break

ok guys try it 12345 and it work.
I have a little free time (on hols in thailand..no comments plz :) ) ive linked it up to a demo so i try to let you know if the signals appear on time.

I placed it on GU..

My first thoughts are that looking at the history, when a trend changes, you may be in DD, the next signal appears, so close and reverse, there didnt seem to be many large losses up until the 16 feb, when you would have hit a 90 pt loss, to be fair, previous to that, the results were quite good.

One thing troubling me, ALL OF THE SIGNALS ARE EXACTLY TOP/BOTTOM OF THE CANDLE

so we see on monday, watch this space.