Req Currency Profit Machine

martyftw

Thanks for sharing everyone. I'm interested in seeing how this behaves on the daily charts. On the 4H there's a chance that I'd miss a signal, working 8 hours a day plus sleeping at least 8 hrs...lot of potential missed signals there!

Hope this thing works!

martyftw

Using the 12345 key, I sometimes get a network error. When I do, I simply close down the chart and open a new one and it resets the indicator. I received 3 signals on the Daily chart and 1 signal on the 4H at market open yesterday. I'll post up the resuls as they occur.

morteza66

Hi

so it works with three indicators

as i see :

1. Advanced_ADX

2.AO

3.Stoch Histogram

when are green is Buy signal and when are Red is Sell Signal , correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi , could someone tell me where the currencyprofitmachine.dll file goes into on MT4. Is it experts, indicators, library, etc. ? Thanks guys!

MunchFX

Hi All,

I know this is meant to be traded on the H4 chart, but to long and boring for me, I have tested on the M5 with some good results, not the usual hit and miss, will give it a few days for sure, but I thought I would share with my fellow traders.

Munch

Hi All,

I know this is meant to be traded on the H4 chart, but to long and boring for me, I have tested on the M5 with some good results, not the usual hit and miss, will give it a few days for sure, but I thought I would share with my fellow traders.

Munch
LOL I agree Munch, it's like watching paint dry...I'm playing around with the 1HR charts, using trade management robot to set SL and TP with ATR and a ratio of about 1:1.5. The entries are good pretty often, you just have to set your own targets. We'll see how it goes.

martyftw

It looks like we have a repainter here. I had several signals issued on the 4H and Daily charts, and after a few bars later, 1/2 the signals are gone. Those signals I did try on a demo are all now -90 or more pips and counting, only one is in profit. Maybe it's because I'm using the 12345 key? Not sure, just keep an eye on it!

It looks like we have a repainter here. I had several signals issued on the 4H and Daily charts, and after a few bars later, 1/2 the signals are gone. Those signals I did try on a demo are all now -90 or more pips and counting, only one is in profit. Maybe it's because I'm using the 12345 key? Not sure, just keep an eye on it!
I only saw that happen once for me, when one of those "Some Network Error" messages popped up, it erased all signals but the current one (which happened 3 candles earlier, but it moved it to the current candle with new entry point. I also emailed "support" on Saturday and still no reply. I'll be getting my clickbank refund asap, not happy with performance...I'm moving on. Oh well, it looked so great looking at past signals. Just another mirage in the desert.

watsone

I only saw that happen once for me, when one of those "Some Network Error" messages popped up, it erased all signals but the current one (which happened 3 candles earlier, but it moved it to the current candle with new entry point. I also emailed "support" on Saturday and still no reply. I'll be getting my clickbank refund asap, not happy with performance...I'm moving on. Oh well, it looked so great looking at past signals. Just another mirage in the desert.
Don't expect one very soon,the no questions asked refund they promise is a lot of nonsense,i asked for a refund and they replied by threatening to blacklist me and switching the refund request to technical support which i promptly swithched back to refund request,this has happened three times so far,i assume clickbank will overide them and refund me eventually

Don't expect one very soon,the no questions asked refund they promise is a lot of nonsense,i asked for a refund and they replied by threatening to blacklist me and switching the refund request to technical support which i promptly swithched back to refund request,this has happened three times so far,i assume clickbank will overide them and refund me eventually
That's retarded. Thanks for the heads up. Yes Clickbank is good with refunds, sometimes you have to just pull some teeth.

If you want to get any refund,just go straight to click bank and request for refund and state the reason for your refund. your refund will be processed within a week to your account by click bank, stop contacting them as they are all scammers and would not be willing to pay the money back.

good luck!

If you want to get any refund,just go straight to click bank and request for refund and state the reason for your refund. your refund will be processed within a week to your account by click bank, stop contacting them as they are all scammers and would not be willing to pay the money back.

good luck!
Definitely, thanks...I used to be a clickbank marketer (not a scammer) so I'm familiar with the process.

Anybody been successful with the 4HR signals? I stopped watching them this week...

watsone

good luck!
Yes i have gone straight to Clickbank but the vendor changes request to tech support which they have done for the fourth time overnight, this time offering an update of the software,i have switched the ticket back to refund request for the fourth time now,presumably this delaying tactic by the vendor will be closed by Clickbank eventually and i will be refunded direct by Clickbank