Req Currency Profit Machine

photog4r

FYI,
When I first saw this product for sale, I immediately thought SCAM!!! The guy in the video pitching "Currency Profit Machine" said his name is John Taylor. Now go to "Forex Trading Apprentice" and the guy in the video pitching that product says his name is Ron Wills. IT'S THE SAME GUY!!!!

jetlooi

Hi Guys,
Just want to share what i got from this CPM on a demo account.
Follow H4 just set what ever signal come and let it run, manual close trade only if there come opposite direction signal.
It works on silver but not in gold and i even try it on oil is ok. Will run it few more week before go to live!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

ooll

jetlooi, Signal appears when candlestick is closed? So, you enter on next candlestick after signal ("x") ? Am I right?

jetlooi

jetlooi, Signal appears when candlestick is closed? So, you enter on next candlestick after signal ("x") ? Am I right?
i will enter when the x appear normally at starting of 4 hours candlestick with good 1:1 ratio at least 1:0.9, if the price gone to far from the x then i will ignore the pair!
I have started with $500 live account with mini lot size yesterday and get good profit running about $500++ in 5 trade and 1 trade hit profit at $71.75 profit, it's lot because have silver trading that was X5 of the lot size and it alone running in $400 profit. Worth to try!! Cheers! :D