one to one coaching

Req : Daily 3 Stochastic system

checkmail

Hello friends this is checkmail and found an system from forexmentor its Daily 3 Stochastic system which has - Updated Stochastic Momentum Index (SMI)
- Complete System Templates for all timeframes
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator
- Step-by-step instructions

Link :

Can anyone share it here would be beneficial in trading as this experts are really up to something cool with our classic stochastic indicator.:)
Thanks in Advance:):):):):):)

Onbongo

You must be registered for see images

Forex Mentor - 'A Working Man's Position Trading System'
English | 1h 52mn | 1024 x 768 | AVI TSSC 2502Kbps | PCM 352Kbps | 1.31 GB

Here are working links:

Attachments

checkmail

latest part

latest part

Hello Onbongo this is checkmail and thanks for sharing the forex mentor material but all files are of 400 mb which one is the latest one or we gota study all the 4 parts.Can you also share your experience with this system among us.:)

Onbongo

Hello Onbongo this is checkmail and thanks for sharing the forex mentor material but all files are of 400 mb which one is the latest one or we gota study all the 4 parts.Can you also share your experience with this system among us.:)
Hey checkmail

You need to download all 4 of the files in the attachment. The first 3 are 400 MB & the last one is 138 MB. This contains the complete 2 C.D course. I just realised though that they recently added an update: the stochastic momentum index (SMI) indicator. I am still looking for this for you. Once we have this it will be complete & up to date. I have studied the 2 C.D's so I am happy to answer any questions but I have not traded the system yet.

Regards
Onbongo

Onbongo

Stochastics Momentum Index (SMI)

Stochastics Momentum Index (SMI)

I was asked a Question about the difference between Stochastics Momentum Index (SMI) & normal Stochastics Oscillator indicator. Hope this answers your question. ;)

The Stochastic Momentum Index (SMI) is based on the Stochastic Oscillator. The difference is that the Stochastic Oscillator calculates where the close is relative to the high/low range, while the SMI calculates where the close is relative to the midpoint of the high/low range. The values of the SMI range from +100 to -100. When the close is greater than the midpoint, the SMI is above zero, when the close is less than the midpoint, the SMI is below zero.

The SMI is interpreted the same way as the Stochastic Oscillator. Extreme high/low SMI values indicate overbought/oversold conditions. A buy signal is generated when the SMI rises above -50, or when it crosses above the signal line. A sell signal is generated when the SMI falls below +50, or when it crosses below the signal line. Also look for divergence with the price to signal the end of a trend or indicate a false trend.

The Stochastic Momentum Index was developed by William Blau and was introduced in his article in the January, 1993 issue of 'Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities' magazine. :cool: Onbongo

Onbongo

Color Stochastics Momentum Index (SMI) MT4 indicator

Color Stochastics Momentum Index (SMI) MT4 indicator

See Forex Mentor - 'Working Man's Forex Position Trading System' Manual.pdf (above) for 'Daily 3 Stochastics System' SMI settings.

J

jamesagnew717

not working

not working

See Forex Mentor - 'Working Man's Forex Position Trading System' Manual.pdf (above) for 'Daily 3 Stochastics System' SMI settings.

Hi this indicator does not work

can you check it please

thanks

Onbongo

Oops...thanks...I think maybe you need SMI_Helper.mq4 for it to work. Add this to your experts/indicators directory & let me know if this makes it work. Restart MT4 obviously. ;) Works fine for me, but maybe because I already had this in my folder. :rolleyes:

Onbongo

SMI_Color.mq4 MT4 indicator Parameters

SMI_Color.mq4 MT4 indicator Parameters

SMI_Color.mq4 MT4 indicator

I was asked for an explanation of the settings for this indicator (which did not come with a manual), so here we go:

Disclaimer:

'The big (in this case BLACK) print giveth & the small (in this case, RED) print taketh away' :p

Bearing in mind I have not used this indicator myself before & only just found it for you guys today...I did a little research/guesswork :confused: on your behalf. So it is your responsibilty to verify that any information I give you is correct.

Explanation of Parameters (Settings):

Q = Stochastics Momentum Number Periods (Default = 10)
R = Stochastics Momentum Smooth Period (Default = 3)
S = Stochastics Momentum Double-Smooth Period (Default = 5)
Signal = Number Periods (Default = 3)
Method: 0 = Simple 1 = Exponential 2 = Smoothed 3 = Line-Weighted (Default = 1)

If you want a more in-depth understanding, I suggest you read these 2 articles by the creator of SMI/perhaps read the code for the indicator to understand how it functions/do your own additional research & enlighten us all further with what you have found: ;)

Code:
http://www.worldwide-invest.org/forex-e-book/7430-1991-1993-william-blau-ebooks-stochastics.html#post55366

checkmail

Clarification

Clarification

Hello Onbongo this is checkmail and so far have found the source of smi indicator.
But when am using your posted indicator they draw dots instead of an line, me tried in meta-editor but something is missing the yellow line, can you fix that problem.Lines are good in stochastic, dots can be used on chart and not in subwindows.

Also can you get the coding error in mine given smi indicator file(forex factory) earlier, it is required to be refreshed every now and than.:)

Onbongo

Hello Onbongo this is checkmail and so far have found the source of smi indicator.
But when am using your posted indicator they draw dots instead of an line, me tried in meta-editor but something is missing the yellow line, can you fix that problem.Lines are good in stochastic, dots can be used on chart and not in subwindows.

Also can you get the coding error in mine given smi indicator file(forex factory) earlier, it is required to be refreshed every now and than.:)
Hi checkmail

The SMI_Color.mq4 indicator works fine for me. You need SMI_Helper.mq4 installed for it to work properly, but you do not put this second indicator on your chart. I actually prefer the dots as you can see the indicator change color for each bar. Perhaps if you would like this indicator re-coded to show a solid line or to make any other changes to another SMI indicator you found at FF that you are having problems with, you could ask one of the programmers in the other forum thread to do it for you, as I am not a coder. But to trade the 'Daily 3 Stochastics System' all you need is a Color SMI indicator for MT4, which this is.

Onbongo

gips42

Kindly update the latest indi and template for this method...for mt4.Since its easier to have the template n profile from the updated version. Check out the eg: videos on youtube.

dettol2

Hello friends this is checkmail and found an system from forexmentor its Daily 3 Stochastic system which has - Updated Stochastic Momentum Index (SMI)
- Complete System Templates for all timeframes
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator
- Step-by-step instructions

Link :

Can anyone share it here would be beneficial in trading as this experts are really up to something cool with our classic stochastic indicator.:)
Thanks in Advance:):):):):):)
REupload this course please

one to one coaching