[REQ] decompile EA sRs Trend Rider

kookoo23

here you go, please can you upload the modified version when you are finished :)

Attachments

• sRs_Trade_Management_Robot~.mq4
    15.6 KB · Views: 3

trade2live

kookoo

Thank you for the decompile. Sorry about the delay - been busy.

I wanted to modify the EA to take 100% profit at target 1 instead of 80% but I'm not a coder nor clever enough to do it so I have nothing to share. :(

If any of the coders here have time maybe you could have a look at the EA. If TP 1 could be defined as an external variable it would be good.

here you go, please can you upload the modified version when you are finished :)

sreesimha

Hi smokey,

I found this in an earlier link on forum.maybe useful?

Cheers,

Sree.

bogdan11

Can anybody post a 99% backtest for the SRS Trend Rider robot ?
I tried to backtest but I was not succesful.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Bogdan

mohamed6069

Hello everyone,,

I need some help from you If anybody here is a good programmer, to modify some options in the SRS trend rider money management, to close the trade in three targets as following:

1- the first target is (as in the original in half way of the stop loss) 80% of the trade
2- the second target is 10% in the same way from stop loss + move stop to break-even.
3- let the rest of the trade (10%) to close as the original (when moving average crosses).

and notice that the target number 2 is the new modification here, and the rest are as in original strategy.

I wish that anybody can help
and thanks

wendyfav

The system is good. I just hope that somebody out there can fix it to make the EA to take the 100% profit instead of just 80%.

Aurix Exchange