Aurix Exchange

Req - decompile this ea

krish

Any one decompile this ea
thanks in advance

pls compress it and share because file size is big

kookoo23

Hi Krish - I have this which is V2 - there is also now a V3 which I don't have. My experience on demo was that it just lost money. . . please share any profitable settings.

krish

kookoo 1st i have to thank u, this version plays good man , but actually i need that 1 2 be decompile which i have attached earlier and just see the strategy report and screen that version was completely differ from this v 2 but this one also good in EURGBP 5mins with the attached set

al41

Hi Krish - I have this which is V2 - there is also now a V3 which I don't have. My experience on demo was that it just lost money. . . please share any profitable settings.

I think this ea will not blow your account away, if you set TargetEquity=1 until 5 percent above your Balance (smaller is better) and then set SLA and SLB= as far as posible, for example SLA=200 and SLB=200.
That is what I found today........ I will let you know if I find something good on the setting later.
Thanks for sharing........

krish

i think this ea will not blow your account away, if you set targetequity=1 until 5 percent above your balance (smaller is better) and then set sla and slb= as far as posible, for example sla=200 and slb=200.
That is what i found today........ I will let you know if i find something good on the setting later.
Thanks for sharing........

hey great yaar
thanks for ur tip,hope this will work out
:)

Aurix Exchange